The Newbie Dilemma:

im clueless! help.

im 5-10, 210 and happy with my size, but desperately want a 6-pack. i have a 2-pack now. can anyone suggest a cycle that can help me achieve my goal?
im leaning toward Winstrol (winny), but not sure.
thx!

good read for us newbies,found this site while trying to find out if my sustanon is real. WHAT A GREAT SITE VERY INFORMATIVE

I am curious as to which "juice" cycle is the best for me and my goals..

I have never taken anything stronger than things like SuperPump and Novadex... I've been doing research on some steroids, and I still have some unanswered questions... I've learned that Winstrol (winny) by itself, is fairly ineffective, which is the opposite of what I was recently told... I am not over the age of 21, but I have been lifting for about 6 months now... My diet isn't perfect, nor is my cardio, however, I am in the process of working the kinks out... My question is, i don't want to up my weight, and i'm not too concerned about bulking, but I have a very difficult time with definition.. I have basically none in my chest, and my abs are a joke.. Therefore, I have looked into gaining the upperhand... I have seen example cycles, but none appeal because of the mass... I do want mass gains, but I don't want to gain 20 lbs either... I am about 5'8", 180 lbs., and would like to stay about the same weight.. Is there anyway this is possible?? Winstrol (winny) is very appealing because it is impossible to aromatize... I am clueless on post cycle and cycling off.. I know you fellows are tired of reading newbie posts that repeat the same things, so I tried my best to do what I could to ask only the necessary questions that I have yet to find an answer for... You folks have made that fairly easy, since you've answered many of my questions through your threads.. Thanks for your time...

thanks 4 the heads up ive new to steroidology trying to find a place to meet new ppl w\ similar interest, and get some much needed info

hey guys im unsure where to post my questions so i assumed "newbie Dilemma" suits perfect.
ive started using stanazol. .5ml/day and ever since i have started ( 3 days now) i have had extremely sore muscles where i injected, so much so thats its putting me off training. please help! is this normal? is there a muscle i could inject into which i dont use that regulary (unlike my legs which are killing me)? i was thinking the skin folds on my abdoman?
cheers,
JB!

WOw bro i really appreciate that thread-
My buddy n i have wanted to start a cycle for a while now and i have nothing against using injectibles like test but he does for some reason- he keeps making up excuses or justifying that orals are just as good Even though they're clearly not.

Now that you gave me some of this info- I can pass it on and use good solid facts to back up my argument!
Thanks man!

The original post on this thread was exactly the info I was looking for. I'd heard a lot about the "classic d-bol and deca cycle", but when I'd read about cycles with Dianabol, Deca-Durabolin and Testosterone I kept thinking "Do I have to take Deca and Test? Won't that be too much? Shouldn't I just take Deca, so I don't have to worry about side-effects?"
Now that I've read this info I know why that's not such a great idea. It can be pretty confusing to a total noob like me, I'm just glad websites like this exist.

Good info

Good to know the mods troll other sites for stuff like this. Nice find.

PS-I mean troll in reference to fishing. Not the negative meaning.

Back