The Newbie Dilemma:

I am a beginner weight trainer. I would like to see and have big gains within the next two months.
I have taken mutant mass for the past month, and it hasnt done much.
Height: 5"9
Weight: 135

I just need information on which products I should buy for bulking up, and to stack.
I have already purchased and have:
Methandrostenolone - 25mg/ capsule - 100 capsule bottle
Windstrol - 25mg/ capsule - 60 capsules.

I need to know how I shuold cycle these products, if I need anything else to stack with. I DO NOT
want any bad side effects, any other products I would need to purchase to have my levels balanced?
How I should cycle this? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?
Do i actually need anything else, or is this fine?
How many capsules I should take a day and at what times?
How I can keep my gains after the cycle, because I am only doing this once. And will cycle or take
any other steroids after. So I would like to keep my gains. How would I do this? a product perhaps?
It would help alot if someone can answer these for me.
Maybe even give me a week schedule of how to do this, and for how long would be great.

Muscle Nexus... wow that's an older board. Still up, just under a different ur/site for those who had registered.

Hello Everybody I am a new member of this forum I would like to share my knowledge and experience over here...

im new on here im 32 6/4 220lbs ive been working out for a while now and i wanted to do my first cycle so i have a couple questions.
i want to just do test alone and ofcourse a pct with clomid but i just want to do test in pill form. whats the best oral test?

Interesting read. Obviously pro testosterone. But I wonder if it's advisable for women? Would the less potent oral steroids perhaps be useful for women who just want to gain a little muscle mass with out getting overly masculine?

I have noticed that a lot of people start talking about weight loss when women post so I will let it be known right away I have no desire to burn fat. I'm 5'2" and 105lbs and would like to gain about 15 to 20 lbs in muscle.

i have not anything contrary to utilizing injections like check but he does for some reason- he holds producing up apologies or justifying that orals are just as good Even though they're apparently not.

If ur 5 10 n want a 6 pack winni is not the answer did u not listen to a word stone cold just spoke take a form of test n stack it id say with eq or Anavar (var) n put extra efforts on areas u think need improvement test is nastrully why a man is shaped like he is if u want to amplify that u add some synthetic test to the mix work out all areas diet right n u will be happy with results,,,,,

Back