The TASTIEST protein powder on the market

Vanilla nut is fricking delicious!

BBE I know your excited. In fact Im sure if NTBM made "Shit Nut" you'd be raving about it but I just got vanilla caramel and vanilla nut and they are both subpar. Im sure its not NTBM its just the flavors. Vanilla is "Vanilla" for a reason right?

Hey guys can someone tell me when I might be able to buy some Peanut Butter Crunch? Ive waited for 3 months

Hey guys can someone tell me when I might be able to buy some Peanut Butter Crunch? Ive waited for 3 months

I understand your fustration, pb crunch is one of my favorites also.We have no answers for this at the present time.Best way to get your answer would be to call the ntbm hotline in my sig, they will be able to fill you in on all the details.

Any flavor of Myofusion is wicked awesome and Combat by MP. Both mix good and taste the best with both being solid companies.

the needto139 coupon code AND the free shipping usually give ntbm the advantage for me for a combo of taste and quality to cost ratio.

I understand your fustration, pb crunch is one of my favorites also.We have no answers for this at the present time.Best way to get your answer would be to call the ntbm hotline in my sig, they will be able to fill you in on all the details.

Im happy i happend to grab some on my last order then, seems ot be out alot. just about to open it up, so I hope its as good as others say it is.
I like the rockyroad myself from this line, though somtimes a bit too sweet in the AM. If you have a sweet tooth you would love it.

Just tried rocky road via sample, dude who the hell makes the flavoring?? THEY NEED TO BE AWARDED! Optimum nutrition shouldn't be winning best protein... just sayin' This stuff in milk is absolutely UN-freakin'-comparable. :druggie:

Just tried rocky road via sample, dude who the hell makes the flavoring?? THEY NEED TO BE AWARDED! Optimum nutrition shouldn't be winning best protein... just sayin' This stuff in milk is absolutely UN-freakin'-comparable. :druggie:

AGREED!

I had to put an order in but most was out of stock, should be back very soon. i just got the banana, its nice also, VERY nice in smoothy. :p

Back