The tried and true test and deca stack.

anzel

My good friend just gave me a call the other day and we decided to meet up and catch up.
He's been doing gear for 10 years longer than me and has always been a big guy.
He was telling me that the past few years he has been running alot of compounds and orals and just felt like he needed to change directions a bit.
He has been using only T400 and Deca . That's it. No orals. No other injectables.
Now he normally cruises on 400mg of test (not saying anyone should do this tho!) So his blast is 800mg of test with 750mg of Deca.
He is completely stoked with things so far. He loves his deca (most of us do) and says for him it works the best.

How is it with you guys and the almighty deca? I know some people don't find it such a big deal. Others need it in every cycle the run...

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Good stuff. I think Lee Priest has preached a similar type of "blast" for most users, saying you can grow and look good on smaller amounts if you work hard.

I've often wondered about high "cruise" protocols.
Not much research or PubMed docs out there to comb through....long term effects? longevity?

Last edited:
Good stuff. I think Lee Priest has preached a similar type of "blast" for most users, saying you can grow and look good on smaller amounts if you work hard.

I've often wondered about high "cruise" protocols.
Not much research or PubMed docs out there to comb through....long term effects? longevity?

Well I tell my friend your not on a cruise your on a cycle still! He just scoffs it off.
But I tell ya he eats really proper and trains and dose cardio and his bloodwork is always perfect! I am a bit jealous yes but I think he should drop to 200 for at least a few months...lmao..oh and he trains the same exact routine for over 20 years...never changes. But results are there!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

My good friend just gave me a call the other day and we decided to meet up and catch up.
He's been doing gear for 10 years longer than me and has always been a big guy.
He was telling me that the past few years he has been running alot of compounds and orals and just felt like he needed to change directions a bit.
He has been using only T400 and Deca . That's it. No orals. No other injectables.
Now he normally cruises on 400mg of test (not saying anyone should do this tho!) So his blast is 800mg of test with 750mg of Deca.
He is completely stoked with things so far. He loves his deca (most of us do) and says for him it works the best.

How is it with you guys and the almighty deca? I know some people don't find it such a big deal. Others need it in every cycle the run...

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

SO is what you are telling us that he has been using AAS for 11 years now ?? :laugh:

JKing

But at any rate with all respect I don't understand the thread and where it is going... Just me :dunno:

Last edited:
Nandrolone is a MUST for me at all times. I'll add it to my cruise at low dose and either blast it as part of a bulk or just keep it low with other compounds for cutting. Just great for joint discomfort as everyone knows...and even a low dose ive noticed can offset any flatness or deflating when on low cals/carbs.

Nandrolone is a MUST for me at all times. I'll add it to my cruise at low dose and either blast it as part of a bulk or just keep it low with other compounds for cutting. Just great for joint discomfort as everyone knows...and even a low dose ive noticed can offset any flatness or deflating when on low cals/carbs.

Yup! Definitely works with cutting just for that reason. Helps offset the flat look.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Had to give up deca b/c it put a hurt on my thyroid - even on a small dose blood work would come back wonky.

Had to give up deca b/c it put a hurt on my thyroid - even on a small dose blood work would come back wonky.
I've never heard of that. Is this a common thing? I've had wonky thyroid levels before but it never even occurred to me that it could have been deca...

Usually deca will make my HCT creep up, or I'd be on it permanently.

Deca s a wonderful strength and mass enhancer and arthritis "med".
But it clog s up my blood like syrup on a cold door knob. Hemo s go out of wack quick. And with my natural lipo s being skewed (since forever ) I have to go back to my if the side s need addressing routinely drop it. Even 200 a week skew s me.
Back to we re all unigue and gotta find our way.
Sux though I love deca but got tired of bleeding myself on the back deck....

Last edited:
SO is what you are telling us that he has been using AAS for 11 years now ?? :laugh:

JKing

But at any rate with all respect I don't understand the thread and where it is going... Just me :dunno:
Do you or do not dig deca and if so why and if not why the f not , Michael.
We re you sleeping in class again ?

I've never heard of that. Is this a common thing? I've had wonky thyroid levels before but it never even occurred to me that it could have been deca...

Usually deca will make my HCT creep up, or I'd be on it permanently.

Yes. All 19-Nor (tren included) will put a hurt on your thyroid. That is why guys on high doses of tren / deca often add T3.

What is a good Deca dose for joint support? I always heard between 100 and 200 a week.

That's it bud. No need to go over 200. Myself when I do I like to keep my Deca s low as possible due to the sides I get. Approximately 150mgs week. One injection absolutely don't need to split even 200 mgs.

What is a good Deca dose for joint support? I always heard between 100 and 200 a week.

Cybrsage, my last cycle was 200 test, 200 boldenone, 200 deca - and my joints felt great. Really first time in a long time with no pain, no crunching & grinding, etc. I attributed the joint relief to deca and was very pleased.

This time around I'm trying 200 test and 400 deca - and not feeling the same with the joints. Either my brief honeymoon with deca is over (i.e. it aint working so good for me anymore) or it was the combination with boldenone that did it. Jury is still out on that one.

How is your neck doing? Please give me an update on how your nerves & functions are coming back.

Yes. All 19-Nor (tren included) will put a hurt on your thyroid. That is why guys on high doses of tren / deca often add T3.

I never heard this before... anything scientific research wise you can point us toward on this? I would just like to read it myself and understand the mechanics behind it.

Cybrsage, my last cycle was 200 test, 200 boldenone, 200 deca - and my joints felt great. Really first time in a long time with no pain, no crunching & grinding, etc. I attributed the joint relief to deca and was very pleased.

This time around I'm trying 200 test and 400 deca - and not feeling the same with the joints. Either my brief honeymoon with deca is over (i.e. it aint working so good for me anymore) or it was the combination with boldenone that did it. Jury is still out on that one.

How is your neck doing? Please give me an update on how your nerves & functions are coming back.

So was your Deca from the same lab on both cycles?

Last edited:
Back