The ultimate cutting cycle...

With what you have id do the Sustanon (sust) for 250mg injected Mon/Wed/Sat for 14 wks, Start the Masteron at wk 5 for 10wks 300mg/wk split 125mg Mon, Thurs, Sat, and do the Win last 6 wks of the cycle @ 50mg ed. After your last inject of Sustanon (sust) wait 2wks and start post cycle therapy (pct). Ive never used Letro as i only use aromasin @ 12.5mg ed thruout. I use Liv-52 for the detox of the liver while on and plenty water. The Deca, dbol, will give you too much bloat and not good for lm cycle imo.

Last edited:
the stuff in my signature is the durrent cycle i am on, I'm on week 8 or 9 out of 12. I may go longer.

I'm looking for the next cycle that will put on some nice quality gains and look hard.... I was thinking probably: Wiiny, Masteron, EQ, Anavar, ... any other ideas?

cutting

Are you just interested in ASS?

I prefer ECA over Clec/C/A
T3 if you want to go that route, tho be careful

If I was looking to get shredded as in for a show or just a very drastic cut I would use a moderate dose of test along with tren, masteron, and probably some var.

if anything id be tweaking your diet...... then id start looking at your training... and then id start to tweak the compounds used...

best cutter i ever did was test p,tren a,winny

10 weeks i looked pretty good IMO

It really depends on what works best for you, and yeah, you can cut on any drug. It all comes down to diet and traing no matter what. I've never ran a "cutting cycle" per se, but if I did I would simply include as much tren as I could stand along with prop and maybe throw in t3 and ephedrine as a pre-workout stimulant (which I usually do anyways). So pretty much what Blown SC said. :)

probably a light dosage of propionate then any of then adding in a combination of some of eq,tren,var,winstrol,primo,masteron. Then a strict diet and cardio

Anadrol wouldd be a great one for me because it makes me strong as hell, gain tons of weight (mostly water) and I can't eat worth of shit because I feel like crap all day long. You won't look good until you come off though I would assume.

Current "cutter":
Bold-Cyp 800mg/week
Tren-E 600mg/week
Masteron-P 500mg/week

[If I were to hit a show I'd add Halo 30mg/day the last 3 weeks]

I'd go with 12 weeks of test 700 / tren 700 / masteron 700, depending on how much weight I wanted to lose I'd probably also add in T3 and clen. GH couldn't hurt if price is no object.

Back