theoretical customs ???

joei rock

okay.. lets just say the last order you placed took a few extra days than it normally does...

the day you go to post office and pick up the package it is open and things have obviously been opened and looked at..

everything came through okay though .. nothing missing.. all vials and tabs accounted for...

now question is .. would you be worried about your next order!!! lets just say again... that you were now waiting on a larger order with 20+ vials in it.. the last order vials did not have labels .. this time they most likely will .. coming from a different location but to the same name and adress... last pack was EMS express .. this one may or may not be ..

has anyone had an experiance similar to this and then had a pack snatched on the next attempt? or am i paranoid...

Ems is Chinese, I think and they're more likely to turn a blind eye to it than anyone, but.....how can you be sure it was them that looked at the stuff? Are you in the us? If so, I'd be weary of ordering too regularly......

This is why you order domestic. But honestly I wouldn't worry too much. They would have seized it if they wanted to.

yes im in the US ..

i'm assuming it was opened here .. when it went through JFK ... but everything was neatly placed back in little boxes and what not and sent on its merry way to me!!

w/e .. i guess we will see

Back