-Thermalean......................

DW222

Hey all its been a while since I have been on here. Been pretty busy with life and music productions. Current cycle is going great.

I recently have added some Zentec-Tren Ace and just started their Thermalean which is very similar to Helios.

This product I would say is pretty clean energy. I took 1 cap pre-work out along with another 4 mg tab of Albuterol and it was game on.

Going to try 1 cap upon waking then 1 cap pre and see how that goes.

If anyone in Canada is able to obtain this, I do recommend.

Sorry no advertising

Last edited by a moderator:
You are taking 9mg of albuterol at one time? That is a lot.

Yes. It has taken me a long time to build up to it. Tho I usually do 2 weeks on--2 off.

I find I can handle it fine. I usually take 8 mg upon waking. Then 4 hrs later take the thermalean before I hit the gym.

I have played around with dosing and found this was best for me.

Yes. It has taken me a long time to build up to it. Tho I usually do 2 weeks on--2 off.

I find I can handle it fine. I usually take 8 mg upon waking. Then 4 hrs later take the thermalean before I hit the gym.

I have played around with dosing and found this was best for me.

13mg of albuterol per day?, seems like overkill and maybe a bit on the "unsafe" side

I would lower albut dose and get Keto from RUI, it will make you need less and keep it effective (dont need to do 2 on 2 off)... but watch it with those stims... seems like a bit much imo

I’ve always liked albuterol. Syn Pharma manufactures an oral product blend that consists of 40mg Caffeine + 3mg Yohimbe HCl + 3mg Albuterol +25mg Green Tea Extract + 9mg Vinpocetine.

Back