Thermogenics unnecessary for my goals?

Winston123

I just finished my second cycle of Xenadrine, really enjoyed it both times except I felt it was causing this weird stress and swelling around my eyebrow and causing it to thin as well. Anyone have this experience on thermos? I will not be taking this thermo again because of the fact... Few questions.

Anyone know of a good legal thermo for me to try? I don't think I will be buying illegal drugs off of the internet anymore(dont ask) so clen and albut is out of the question.

I also am curious, I am currently about 175, somewhat lean, 5'11. I'm looking to be 200+ and lean one day, do I have any business even messing with thermos?

I like n2 burn. Your supposed to take 6 pills a day but I do. 4/5

I dose them after eating and never got the crack jitter type feelings I've had before. I always take 1 pre WO for energy/caffinine.

I just finished my second cycle of Xenadrine, really enjoyed it both times except I felt it was causing this weird stress and swelling around my eyebrow and causing it to thin as well. Anyone have this experience on thermos? I will not be taking this thermo again because of the fact... Few questions.

Anyone know of a good legal thermo for me to try? I don't think I will be buying illegal drugs off of the internet anymore(dont ask) so clen and albut is out of the question.

I also am curious, I am currently about 175, somewhat lean, 5'11. I'm looking to be 200+ and lean one day, do I have any business even messing with thermos?
never had this happen.. and no you dont "need" therms IMO

Back