These guys are cheap..

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Never heard of them, soemtimes you get what you pay for though, either they order in a huge bulk quantity, or they are dumb, because their profit marigin isnt that great.

usually if too good to be true you know that song and dance. Relaiblility and how quickly you get the product have to be associated into when you figure out cost.

RoadHouse said:
Never heard of them, soemtimes you get what you pay for though, either they order in a huge bulk quantity, or they are dumb, because their profit marigin isnt that great.

You would be surprised how cheap most of these companies pay fow their raw materials, especially in bulk. Those are low prices but still high enough for them to make a huge profit from.

I agree.
If bought in bulk raw anastrozole powder can be bought for $80 per Gram.
Now imagine the profit margin :D

Wartime100 said:
You would be surprised how cheap most of these companies pay fow their raw materials, especially in bulk. Those are low prices but still high enough for them to make a huge profit from.

Canuck4 said:
I agree.
If bought in bulk raw anastrozole powder can be bought for $80 per Gram.
Now imagine the profit margin :D

I know. At that price you could make 33 30ml bottles of liquidex for under $100. Even if they were sold for $50 a bottle they are still cleaning house.

I am holding a bottle of research clomid right now. The service is very responsive when I had a question about products. Shipping was quick and discrete. Lots of bro at UA use them.

I've also heard good things about these guys. I haven't ordered from them yet but at those prices I will be soon.

Bump^ for some more info on these guys.
They are dirt cheap for liquidex.
Im about to pick up a few bottles.

Guys, anabolics in bulk are cheap, 50.000 dbol pills for 2400 dollar, and thats only 50.000 pills, I read it somewhere in an article about importin anabolics from china.

Grtz

Back