They Got Me (Again)

I miss the good ol days... Used to be able to pick from 20 different domestics. I havent seen one in forever now.

I agree. I used to have one that was domestic, but everything seems to be international now.

I feel nothing, you are correct about the powders. I've never made anything myself before (have thought about trying it though), but I do have access to powders, and yes they would be shipped to me (which of course is the problem)

IMO, better safe than sorry. Being secure, means being paranoid and covering every possibility. I'm actually surprised you feel any sense of relief during this time. :shrug:

This means, stop ordering, and I'd be getting rid of anything I had either permanent or in some kind of temporary capacity.

I don't really recall saying that I felt any relief.

I think the best thing for me right now is to take some of the bros advice and just stop ordering. I'll disappear from ordering over the net. Sounds like the smart thing to do.

All you can do is change addresses and names...all this about changing your zip code or buildings isnt going to fool anyone. There are thousands of americans ordering their prescription medication from overseas daily. I got 3 seizure letters in a week once, all from different sources, and other times ive had everything come in fine. Basically if they find a "personal" sized order they record the info and keep your stuff. Like people say, unless you go domestic, plan on losing an order every now and then, as far as the LE coming to "CSI" your appartment.....dont think so

what shipping company do these sources go through? USPS? UPS? FED EX? who is the letter from? US CUSTOMS?

I don't think CUSTOMS is going to waste THOUSANDS of dollars for 3 vials of Test, but they might drop it down to your local Drug Task force to investigate so be clean for a while. No biggie and I agree, freedom isnt worth the hassle if you feel your being pinched.

AND NEVER SIGN FOR ANYTHING.

and even if it was form urs or fed ex he still would have gotton it its regular post that are so pickey...

I don't really recall saying that I felt any relief.

I was worried that all my packages from here on out would be seized, but I relaxed a little when I got my winstrol tabs.

Of course I hope you don't get into any trouble. We shouldn't have to deal with legal issues over personal use, so hopefully you'll be ok. Good luck.

what shipping company do these sources go through? USPS? UPS? FED EX? who is the letter from? US CUSTOMS?

I don't think CUSTOMS is going to waste THOUSANDS of dollars for 3 vials of Test, but they might drop it down to your local Drug Task force to investigate so be clean for a while. No biggie and I agree, freedom isnt worth the hassle if you feel your being pinched.

AND NEVER SIGN FOR ANYTHING.

Wow that's a real good point that I never thought of. That might have been how it went down with my friend that i talked about on another thread. The cops knocked on his door and questioned him after he got some shit on line from Mexico. This was like 8 or 9 years ago to by the way. JFTR...But nun the less good point. This is something guys should keep in mind after a pack and especially a couple of packs get pulled by customs.

Last edited:
yeah Customs isnt going to waste their time on personal users, but your neighborhood cops/task force might be bored and weed/crack doesnt make headlines anymore. But a steroid bust will make it look like they are doing something and especially when juice has been in the headlines from all the sports drama.

just be safe guys. I think we should have laws mirroring other countrys personal use is fine just don't be out selling it...

If their is one thing that provides me with some relief it is that both of the orders that got snatched were small. One was 10 amps of sust with 100 tabs winstrol and the other was 2 vials test suspension. The city I live in is about 150,000 people so I would think that the local PD keeps fairly busy. In the second letter I got (test suspension) they declared the street value to be less $100, which makes me think that it isn't too high on LE priority list.

Question about a P.O. BOx....If I go and register under my real name (I have to show ID), can I have mail sent there for other people besides myself? So would they allow me to register under my name but have mail for JOE BLOW sent to my P.O.Box?

Dude...forget the PO BOX, forget any other ways to order gear. STOP ORDERING GEAR.

SHIT.

The two letters are different because you had two separate things seized. STOP ORDERING GEAR.

Don't get a PO box, rent a box at a mailing center outside your zip code. I damn sure wouldn't attempt to make your own. That would appear that you are planning to distribute rather than purchasing for your own consumption.

The city I live in is about 150,000 people so I would think that the local PD keeps fairly busy. P.O.Box?

1) 150,000 is not that big

2) It's a Class 3 felony, not something to sneeeze at.

3) When you are dealing with the Post Office you are now adding federal charges to the mix if you get caught. And if the local cops want to make a point they are gonna throw everything at you.

I would clean house or find a friend to hold it and shoot over there or find a sympathitic fellow brother at my gym

Back