Thik or thin blood?

Not that I have ever heard of. they can increase your cholesterol, bp and possibly other negative side effects but I've never heard of blood thickening.

It cab and does make your blood thick, it does this by increasing your hemaglobin levels ! Good to take Viatmain E, 2 baby asprin, and yes Fish Oils !

So what part of it makes your thiner? becouse I have read both including docters saying that operrate becouse of steroid use. and also read other users claiming that thy bleed alot if they get cut wile on.

The reson I ask is becouse I may have a blood coting problem but I always herd of blood being thiner during a cycle not thiker and I just came across this info wile in the middle of a cycle of deca and test but at relativly low doses.What can I do to lower my risks of blood cloting?

Last edited:
Thickening is a result of more red blood cells, a condition caused "polycythemia." One of the reasons steroids were invented was to increase red blood cells in people with anemia.

perez said:
What can I do to lower my risks of blood cloting?

Non-medically? Pretty much nothing that will be overly effective other then maintaining low doses and continuously having your blood checked by your doctor.

What I thought that made your blood thiker was the estrogen build up so I said to myself as long as I run Aremidex for estrogen I would be ok. Does that make any sence to you guys?

MLB56 said:
It cab and does make your blood thick, it does this by increasing your hemaglobin levels ! Good to take Viatmain E, 2 baby asprin, and yes Fish Oils !

bump that

Back