Think my DNP is fake, day 3 nothing yet

boobiesinmygrill

Bought some dnp from ***********. If that's illegal to post, okay. Took 200mg a day for 2 days, different feel shit. No heat, no weightloss, and I'm eating below kcal. Drinking tons of water, etc. Decided to take 400mg today, still nothing. I think I'll do 2 more pills tomorrow and if nothing toss it. Think I got scammed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Legit DNP kicks ass by 3-4 th day.

I have used 250 mg power caps previously and the full effects are felt by the 4 th day.

Sweaty. Heat . You could literally see the fat melting away in the week.

500 mg of real hardcore powdered DNP caps taken daily reduced my waist from 36 inch to 33.8 in 16 days.

Lost about 4.5 kgs.

Proceed with caution.

DNP builds in the body as per my experience.stay on the low dose for more 2-3 days if you still feel nothing then your DNP is fake

Legit DNP kicks ass by 3-4 th day.

I have used 250 mg power caps previously and the full effects are felt by the 4 th day.

Sweaty. Heat . You could literally see the fat melting away in the week.

500 mg of real hardcore powdered DNP caps taken daily reduced my waist from 36 inch to 33.8 in 16 days.

Lost about 4.5 kgs.

Proceed with caution.

DNP builds in the body as per my experience.stay on the low dose for more 2-3 days if you still feel nothing then your DNP is fake

Yeah I took another 400mg today, still don't feel anything. I feel a very slight warmth effect, but it's insanely underdosed if anything.

Dude I almost chalked DNP as stupid and ineffective as I got underdosed / fake shit 2 times.

*****************NO PRICE POSTING PLEASE***************READ BOARD RULES*******
But the results were MAGICAL.

2 inch of waist in 15 days.

Try to get ARHIKIN labs caps.

Packaging is crappy but shit is real.

You will get addicted to it for fatloss lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shreddedmonster, please remove prices from your post above. I know you're new here, but that's a no-no. :)

OP: This is like the fourth post I've seen recently about DNP, so if it seems like I'm picking on you, I'm not - but this steady increasing of a very dangerous drug is flat-out RETARDED. You should have read as much as possible BEFORE you took that first capsule, and known how long it takes to experience side effects.

Quickly escalating the dose with DNP could put you in a position where you CANNOT cool down, and this is potentially life threatening. This is one of the few tools at our disposal that is VERY effective, but it requires a great deal of understanding as the risk of DEATH is very real.

I'm by no means against DNP use, I just feel that too many are trying to cut up for summer, and think this is an easy short cut to success.

There are no short cuts. Just regrets and crap results if the work isn't put in. I've run DNP several times, and I made sure I knew EXACTLY what I was doing, from dosing to first aid if I fucked up. I strongly urge those that are on the fence to give that serious thought as this stuff is no joke.

My .02c :)

Shreddedmonster, please remove prices from your post above. I know you're new here, but that's a no-no. :)

OP: This is like the fourth post I've seen recently about DNP, so if it seems like I'm picking on you, I'm not - but this steady increasing of a very dangerous drug is flat-out RETARDED. You should have read as much as possible BEFORE you took that first capsule, and known how long it takes to experience side effects.

Quickly escalating the dose with DNP could put you in a position where you CANNOT cool down, and this is potentially life threatening. This is one of the few tools at our disposal that is VERY effective, but it requires a great deal of understanding as the risk of DEATH is very real.

I'm by no means against DNP use, I just feel that too many are trying to cut up for summer, and think this is an easy short cut to success.

There are no short cuts. Just regrets and crap results if the work isn't put in. I've run DNP several times, and I made sure I knew EXACTLY what I was doing, from dosing to first aid if I fucked up. I strongly urge those that are on the fence to give that serious thought as this stuff is no joke.

My .02c :)

EXACTLY-

DNP is no joke.

The problem with DNP is that you never know how much is the caps dosed at .

so I would say start from 150-200day.

Do it for a 8 day cycle.

Evaluate.

200 mg of powdered DNP in your system for 8 days and believe me you yourself will know it's acting.

Back