Think my Southern research co peg-mgf is fake. Please look at picture.help me out

robertmm94

Hello guys. I recently ordered 4 vials of peg-mgf from SRC because of the many solid reviews.

Does this look like 2 mg worth of powder to you?

Also- the powder has basicaly melted to the vial in 2 of them . Is it still usable?

photo51.jpg

i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t516/robertmm94/photo4.jpg

i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t516/robertmm94/photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

What you guys think? Really need some input.

from what i can tell, you already reconstituted it. Do you have pics of it before Recon?

Powder can be either loose or a puck. Chances are it is not melted, but rather still in puck form. That's actually a good thing because it means that it was packed gently and shipped well.

What makes you think it's fake?

that is not reconstructed. That is just the powder.

Fake wasnt a good choice of wording. More so under dosed.

it is my first run of peptides and i was expecting there to be more then 1/10 of the bottom of the vial filled with powder.

I was reassured on another site that it may just be because there is not alot of filler?

Wow, that's a lot less than 1/10th... is peg-mfg extremely dense or something? Doesn't seem like 2mg. Maybe a SRC rep can help you out.

I can tell you that it is not fake, you have to remember all peptide suppliers are not the same some use fillers. Its obvious this has no filler at all but SRC is very reputable and we have a few 5mg peptides that come just like this and remember the density of some peptides that are 5mg 2mg 10mg has nothing to do with the amount of powder in a vial

Back