thinking about brewing tren a

Im 39 this year bro and i use it with out a problem when I dont abuse it LMAO and thats the key !! I have done up to 4 cc at one time and thought i was going to die from the cough !!

Very respectable my man.
I'm 38, but still to old to put up with that shit LOL

Very respectable my man.
I'm 38, but still to old to put up with that shit LOL

I need the deca more than anything these days for freakin joints !!
That is the next nector of the gods !!
LMAO I always promote tren and test for the first cycle and the older i get the more I realis I need to be taking deca!! Fuck everything else !!

Now I know it is hard to see, but the vial on the left is crystal clear but the one's on the right are with precipitates. Those are the one's that cause pain and swelling. I think I will try to take em' and refilter them. I used one whatman filter for 5 vials and it got easier and easier to push em thru as I went so I think the whatman may have developed a hole or something inside that was allowing junk to come thru cause you would think It would get harder and harder not easier and easier, to push thru the filter....

Yup, filters should be consistently difficult to push mixes through... Especially with converting pellets!!! lol

I need the deca more than anything these days for freakin joints !!
That is the next nector of the gods !!
LMAO I always promote tren and test for the first cycle and the older i get the more I realis I need to be taking deca!! Fuck everything else !!

Deca is funny, it never did shit for me except turn off my dick. I assume you take deca for your joints?

Deca is funny, it never did shit for me except turn off my dick. I assume you take deca for your joints?

I think deca is amazing !! Most people dont run it long enough,,Joint problems are gone when on this compound and the strength is threw the roof not to mention the mass you can get with a little d bol and test !!
again if you keep it at 400 to 600 a week it works wonders,,Ran it for 6 months with no problems,,,Again it can shut you down really good so one should be careful,,

I think deca is amazing !! Most people dont run it long enough,,Joint problems are gone when on this compound and the strength is threw the roof not to mention the mass you can get with a little d bol and test !!
again if you keep it at 400 to 600 a week it works wonders,,Ran it for 6 months with no problems,,,Again it can shut you down really good so one should be careful,,

Yeah, I never ran it that long since it didn't appear to be working but I know some guys swear by it.
I was always partial to test/eq together. And although it never put much size on me, Winstrol (winny) made me strong as fuck and my dick harder than prom night. Tren, of course, is in a league of its own.
Maybe I'll give Deca another try one of these days.

Yeah, I never ran it that long since it didn't appear to be working but I know some guys swear by it.
I was always partial to test/eq together. And although it never put much size on me, Winstrol (winny) made me strong as fuck and my dick harder than prom night. Tren, of course, is in a league of its own.
Maybe I'll give Deca another try one of these days.

To be honest I find it is the only compound where if i did low reps 5 or 6 ,,,The gains are out of this world in terms of mass just takes a little longer than 3 months for it to become appearent,,,

did i hear that lemelange was hassled by the feds and forced to hand over information on customers and what they've purchased from them? also heard she had a lawyer on it... never heard anything else.. is it safe to buy from em u think?

Back