Thinking about my 2nd cycle.

Chasingthepump

Hay guys I had a couple questions here I'm looking in to doing my second cycle just looking for Info at this point right now I'm running sust 400 and 300mg deca I had some bumps in the road first week think it might have just been beginners paranoia but after talking to a few of you on here I did realize I'm jumping in to fast that's why I was thinking the next cycle I will kinda back track maybe just stick to a nice test blend and Dbol stack that with arimi and Nova and clomid for pct here the doses I was thinking and I'll soon tell you why

600mg sust blend 8wk (unless there is a better recommendation)
30mg Dbol 4wk
.25mg arimi EOD 12wk
10mg nova 12wk
50mg clomid wk8 to 12

The stuff I am running is from omega labs iv herd both good and bad about them that is the only source I have right now tho so I said screw it let's see what there about it's the beginning of my 4wk now and I feel good strong and solid power has increased and stamina is crazy my recovery is pretty on spot to but I have not seen to much weight gain and I am eating very big at the moment 6to 8 meal a day but I have noticed a change in muscle and loss of fat I would like to try a different source but don't no of any if anyone could help out with that it would be great as far as I'm concerned omega is legit but I would like to compare it to another brand let me no you thoughts guys thanks

sustanon has about a 2 week half-life . meaning before it peeks in blood is going to take 4-6 weeks . so for gain and cycle purpose , most people will agree that 8 weeks it too short . 8 weeks would maybe be okay from a prop cycle . sust min 12 weeks - 16. why don't u post some stats , age , height weight , years training ...

6'3
15/18 %BF
Age 22
Training for 7years

This is my estimate for bf I not Sure my exact but I have good muscle mass for 195

Last edited:
holy crap.. 22 years old, second cycle, and doesn't know how to properly set up cycles still!!

you've got alot of research ahead of your brother

its your body, you only get one.. educate before you medicate

This is what I'm trying to do it would be nice if ppl would help educate in stead of bash on ppl to make them selves feel supirior

This is what I'm trying to do it would be nice if ppl would help educate in stead of bash on ppl to make them selves feel supirior
their not trying to bash you. their just telling you to read and research more with the stickys, then when you have done a ton of that start asking questions on what you didn't understand and they will help.

Back