thinking of taking steroids for the first time (please help !!!!)

trickyb

hi there people i am 31 5ft7 and when i started back at the gym about a year ago i was 133 pounds i am now 168 pounds i have been given allsorts of advice on what to try and i have been looking into this for some time now, however a friend of mine told me to start off small on a 10ml vile for 10 weeks at 1ml a week to see how my body reacts to it initially which sounds pretty good advise but then i also have people telling me if i take test alone i will end up with injurys so i am still unsure of what to do. Also i am very confused over what to do over pct still as i know a lot of people at my gym do not do this and they all say fu** it u dont need them and when i look on here a lot of people disagree completely with whatever advise is given.

any advise from experienced users would be greatly appreciated :)

hi there people i am 31 5ft7 and when i started back at the gym about a year ago i was 133 pounds i am now 168 pounds i have been given allsorts of advice on what to try and i have been looking into this for some time now, however a friend of mine told me to start off small on a 10ml vile for 10 weeks at 1ml a week to see how my body reacts to it initially which sounds pretty good advise but then i also have people telling me if i take test alone i will end up with injurys so i am still unsure of what to do. Also i am very confused over what to do over pct still as i know a lot of people at my gym do not do this and they all say fu** it u dont need them and when i look on here a lot of people disagree completely with whatever advise is given.

any advise from experienced users would be greatly appreciated :)

Okay, you probably won't like this - but I do not think you're quite ready for AAS just yet. At 167lbs (you do not mention body fat percentage) you probably have another 20lbs or so of muscle that you can put on with just diet and proper exercise alone. Adding steroids to the mix when you still have some room to grow naturally not only is a waste of money, but can cause you problems later on with joint/connective tissue issues as you would be putting on muscle at a much faster rate than they can support. While I do feel that a year of training naturally is a good start, it should be the bare minimum before you consider taking drugs to enhance gains.

An EXCELLENT place to start would be in the AAS section at the top and read up on the stickies.
View attachment 551164
As seen here. ^

Once you've gained some knowledge from these, I know there's a TON to read - you will be able to answer many of the questions you already have and then be able to formulate questions you didn't know you needed the answers to. We'll be more than happy to answer these as they would pertain more specifically to your case instead of the broad general questions that one can find answers to on their own. By the way, whomever told you that taking test on its own leads to injuries is an idiot. You're on testosterone right NOW, yet you're no more injury prone than you were yesterday. I feel that you will be able to make your own educated opinions once you obtain this fundamental knowledge provided here at your own reading leisure.

My .02c :)

Note: This section of the forums isn't really intended for new posts, I would urge you to post in the AAS section, not the "classics" as you'll get far more views and responses in the future.

Thankyou very much for your replies I think I will give it till I have gained another 20lbs as advised I appreciate your feedback and I will continue with my research in the meantime :)

BLACKSPRUT - моментальные покупки переходя на сайт вы в течении 10 минут купите любой товар который Вам по душе! <a href="https://blacksput-onion.com" title="blacksprut зеркало">blacksprut зеркало</a> это наша ссылка...настоящая...держите

Back