Third cycle - 500mg Test E / Dbol -log

50mg/dbol
.5mg arimidex
Weight: 199....

I absolutely obliterated my legs today. They hurt as I type... Espcially the inside of my thighs. Not sure why my weight is down .6 but ill fix that tomorrow. Back and bis.

Weight: 202
50mg/dbol

Back and bis today...felt incredibly strong. I made the mistake of taking l-arginine pre workout...I won't be doing that again, made me feel horrible and I had a terrible headche. Off day tomorrow.

Weight: 202.1
50mg/dbol
.5mg/arimidex
250mg/ test

Today was my off day, felt good to have an off day, my body has felt so tired. I ate like a horse today and im looming forward to chest day tomorrow.

Was super busy this weekend because of work so I didn't have a chance to update. I ended up taking Saturday off and did my chest on Sunday. My strength is def. going up along with my weight. I weighed myself at the gym today and I was at 205. Tonight when I get home I'll see exactly how much it is on my scale.
Today was back and bi's

Tomorrow will be leg day, and I pin tonight. I'll update more later on this evening.

Weight: 202.8
50mg/dbol
250mg/test

Today I trained back and bis. I'm starting to use the whole stack of weights on some machines. A few people I haven't seen in a while said im looking bigger so that is a plus. I've been keeping my reps in the 6-10 range with strict form and I've been getting some insane pumps! Ill see about getting a pic up soon.
Legs tomorrow!

Weight: 203.5
50mg/dbol
250iu/HCG
.5mg/arimidex

I guess I really haven't been updating this like I probably should. Me just putting up the info I have probably doesn't help people that much so this is how and what I've been doing:

I usually awake around this time: 2-3 AM Casein shake and 1 cup of peanut butter
Breakfast: 0600 - 5 eggs, 5 egg whites, 2 cups of oatmeal, 1 cup of greek yogurt
Snack: 1000 - 2 cups of brown rice, 6-10 oz. of chicken breast or fish
Gym: 1130 - 1230 PWO - weight gainer shake -around 1200 cals, 50 grams of protein
Lunch: 1300 - 12-18 oz chicken breast, fish, or tuna 2 cups of brown rice, 1 cup of peanut butter
Snack: 1530-1600 2 cups of brown rice, 1 cup of greek yogurt
Dinner: 1800-2000 Rice/pasta Meat/fish/chicken always mix it up so I'm not tired of the same thing.
Before bed: Casein shake

I won't lie, I do try to eat as clean as possible but if I'm hungry and the only thing around is cookies or something like that - I'm eating them. Along with eating I'm taking the following:
Fish oil - around 2500 mg/ day
Irwin 3 in 1 Joint formula (this shit is awesome)
Cheap brand of the Emergen-C packs (I use this pre-work out)
Amino's
Multivitamin
Milk Thistle
L-Arginine

All this seems to be working for me really well. I'm 19 days in and I've already gained 10 lbs. I do at times feel lathargic and feel like I can't possible eat another portion of food but I force myself to. I feels like I have a gut but I really don't, just so much damn food in me all the time. I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day.

Today was legs: btw, I'm not the strongest in my legs due to an accident a few years back so I've gone pretty light with them until now.

Squat: Warm up 135
225 x 10
315 x 8
365 x 3

Deadlift:
225 x 12
275 x 8
315 x 6

Leg press:
750 x 10
800 x 5
800 x 2

3 sets of leg extensions, curls, eat 8 reps continually adding weight to failure.
3 sets of calve presses and raises - same as above.

My legs aren't huge but I'm proportioned and by no means have chicken legs, just hard coming back from a leg/lower back injury.

Anyhow I hope this is a better update, tomorrow is Shoulders.

Last edited:
Weight: 203
50mg/dbol

I couldn't eat as much today, felt incredibly full all day today, but then again the weather drastically changed.. not sure if that's the reason but who knows.

Dumbell presses:
80 x 10
85 x 8
95 x 5 plus help after failure

Front and side lateral raises 3 sets going as heavy as I could with strict from...

Shrugs:
225 x 15
315 x 15
365 x 8
225 x 12

Upright rows:
135 x 12
145 x 8
165 x 5

Standing barbell press
135 x 12
145 x 10
155 x 6

I did a bunch of machine work with the cables, I got so pumped my shoulders hurt like hell, had to take some Taurine. PWO I had my normal 1200 cal. weight gain shake.

Tomorrow is my off day.

Back