this is my home made weight gainer shake,what is yours

Mr P

Super Moderator
I add 2 shake's to substitude 2 meal out of 6 ed,the shakes are rich in kal,and high on protein with good fat, each serving a total of 1,000 kal ,about 100 grams of protein, this is how I make it : 3 scoops of chocolate shake whey protein , 10 spoon of penut butter, quart of water,two cups of ice sometime substitude the ice and add a cup fat free yougert vanilla ice cream, a total of 2,000 kal ed...what is your home remedy?

Thats got to be the hardest shake to swallow with all that peanut butter ,, choke choke gag swallow, mmmm good ... lmao

does it sound good? 100 grams of protein in one serving is overkill, 50-55 i max out per serving. unless you weigh A LOT. Pinga you should spread ure entire daily protein intake into servings with ure meals. If you have 100 gms of protein at once in 2 meals, thats 200 gms of protein already consumed!

Your shake sounds good, I'm not knocking it bro. Try taking those 2 shakes and dividing each one into 2 servings. This way you'll have 4 shakes for the day and will be distributing your caloric, carb, and protein intake. One of thos right after workout sounds real good. And these are awsome for bulking. (anyone looking to bulk, give pinga's shakes a try).

The Pinga Shake
Limited time offer.

dude its just powder and pnt butter. there is a limit to the idea of 'good fat' and 80g+ fat in a shake certainly passes that limit.

does it sound good? 100 grams of protein in one serving is overkill, 50-55 i max out per serving. unless you weigh A LOT. Pinga you should spread ure entire daily protein intake into servings with ure meals. If you have 100 gms of protein at once in 2 meals, thats 200 gms of protein already consumed!

Your shake sounds good, I'm not knocking it bro. Try taking those 2 shakes and dividing each one into 2 servings. This way you'll have 4 shakes for the day and will be distributing your caloric, carb, and protein intake. One of thos right after workout sounds real good. And these are awsome for bulking. (anyone looking to bulk, give pinga's shakes a try).

The Pinga Shake
Limited time offer.
u'r a very good observer,but it works greately to my eyes when i dont come off from the mirror, u know what I mean.and i eat about to pounds of protein ed

The Pinga Shake
Limited time offer.
lmao

thats pretty good but a little too much for me! my postworkout shake consists of 2 scoops whey and oats mixed in water. i keep it simple haha. adds up to about 55-60g's of protein

bedtime shake blended
1.5 cups water with a splash of 1%milk
1 frozen banana
2 scoops whey chocolate protien powder
3 egg whites

In the morning an hour to two hours after breakfast i do the same shake except with a handful of oats and two scoops of peanut butter

Back