this is the real truth!

juice86

I've been in a lot of forums and this one is the shittiest one on the net. You have people that have 20,000 + posts and they treat new comers like they have lepperacy. You would think with there vast knowledge and so called experiance they could help a human bieng out. My guess is that dumb dog aka dadawg and stupid aka sticky sit around the computer and post the next thing they read to get that many posts. I personaly don't have that much time, beween work, gym, family. These forums are the only place these guy are cool. That's why they hold on to this so hard. Good luck to you and your sorry ass lifes.

"Sticky" is not a member here. It's a post that is labeled a sticky as it doesn't move from it's location. Dip-shit.

I've been in a lot of forums and this one is the shittiest one on the net. You have people that have 20,000 + posts and they treat new comers like they have lepperacy. You would think with there vast knowledge and so called experiance they could help a human bieng out. My guess is that dumb dog aka dadawg and stupid aka sticky sit around the computer and post the next thing they read to get that many posts. I personaly don't have that much time, beween work, gym, family. These forums are the only place these guy are cool. That's why they hold on to this so hard. Good luck to you and your sorry ass lifes.

Stop being a pussy and getting your feelings hurt. You probably asked a dumb ass question or wanted advice on your first cycle being weeks 1-20 of 900mg of test a week stacked with an equal dose of deca and tren at 800mg per week. Dadawg probably told you what you didnt want to hear and now your crying like a little baby. Maybe this isnt your first cycle due to your extreme pussy ass emotional state. OH and yeah that "Sticky" guy is an asshole too, let me quess it was a sticky about the negatives with oral only cycles. Your a moron dude and quess what I only need 70 posts under my belt to tell you that.

what happened? you didn't get a stupid question and your cunt hurts?? guys like dadawg and other mods answer questions from people that want to learn about aas. not jerkoffs who don't do any type of intelligent research then argue when they don't get the answer they want to hear.

my opinion of guys like dadawg, det oak, user, cashout and the like....they try to educate as much as possible so cunts like you don't give aas use such a bad name. i've only been a member here a short time and these guys have answered many questions for me. it's getting harder and harder to get these answers from the vets lately because this board is clogged with assholes like you....doing dbol only cycles with a diet of mcdonalds....constant questions about pain or red marks after injecting!!! hello...you just injected a foreign substance into your body with a 1 1/2" pin...what the fuck do think is supposed to happen!!!???? shit a fucking flu shot hurts for a few days.

so please before you post a question...search for the answers here...then if no luck, ask. it's getting almost impossible to get info from the most informed guys here....so stop the nonsense!!!

so go cry on your other boards....waaaaaaaa......get the sand off your clit and learn something.

this board has set me well on my way of knowing what the fuck i'm doing.

What is a good mass stack? Can't do sustanon I'm alergic to prope. I would like some ideas. I am not new to the game. I am 5'11" at 260lbs with a visable 6 pack.

So nobody is answering this question...so that's why you are bitching...and you even asked for online sources in an open forum. You're not new to the game but don't know what a good mass stack is? You're 260 lbs with six pack!!??? lol, i call bullshit!!! hahaha

LOL this is just freaking hilarious. This is one of the better boards I've stumbled upon on the net. The amount of knowledge here is fucking amazing.

He's pissed that DADAWG wouldn't let him ask for sources. Dumb fucker.

What happened is hes a dumbass. Look at his other posts. 1st he asked for a source ( 1st post ever). 2nd post he claimed he was a veteran but was asking for a good mass adding stack. So he is prob really 158lbs and never heard of Dbol, Deca, or FOOD. Its called dieting kid. Post 3 is him flaming people who got their shit together.
Not to mention he spells like a tard.

After I openly asked for sources in my first cycle thread, my inbox got bombarded with sources for me to buy everything I needed for my first cycle of nandrolone for 32 weeks stacked with eq, prop, Winstrol (winny) (both oral and injectable) and 5 other different orals, all of the listed items here I ran for the whole 32 weeks and then I ran Clomid at 200/day for 4 weeks and I kept all my gains and ZERO GYNO and now I'm like 400 pounds and I owe it all to the generous members of 'ology. I don't know why you're having such a hard time.
The best site I've used so far I found in the back of a Muscular Development mag, it had a 3 page ad, and all of the steroids were legal.

This is the only board that actually tries to help these dumb-ass kids from screwing themselves up! You get good, solid advice here from knowledgeable folks. If you don't like hearing the TRUTH then you can piss-off. Go somewhere else where they will tell you to take 12 weeks of dbol with winstrol & no post cycle therapy (pct) for mass gains...

This is the only board that actually tries to help these dumb-ass kids from screwing themselves up! You get good, solid advice here from knowledgeable folks. If you don't like hearing the TRUTH then you can piss-off. Go somewhere else where they will tell you to take 12 weeks of dbol with winstrol & no PCT for mass gains...

No one will ever be happy. And no one is ever happy to hear "no" or that their wants were stupid.

Yet YOU have time to post crap like this...
If you don't have the patience to research this serious life choice, then you certainly won't have time to do it right if you choose to go that road...

Juice86, You accidentally checked Male for your gender profile, you sensitive Mf'er.

How come Mr Sticky wont respond to my messages? Is he ignoring me?

Im kidding! Mr Fuckin Sticky...........classic!

"sticky" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have NEVER seen Dawg go left on somebody that did not have it coming to them.. And as far as asking questions it is your RESPONSABILITY to not ask stupid questions, That is what the intro web is for ..Do some research YOUR SELF before you try to get other people to do it for you.... Every question you could possibly come up with has already been asked and answered....

Last edited:
Back