this might be a redundant question about SERMORELIN but........

nasty_nate_84

Sermorelin, sometimes called GRF 1-29, is a growth hormone releasing hormone analogue. It is a 29-amino acid polypeptide representing the 1-29 fragment from endogenous human growth hormone releasing hormone, and is thought to be the shortest fully functional fragment of GHRH.[1] It is used as a test for growth hormone secretion.[2] It is also used as doping substance in sports

im kinda confused here i see that it is a ghrh but how close is this to mod grf1-29 aka cjc-1295 no dac? is this the version without dac? cause if it is i understand that its different from the cjc no dac that we are all so used to and its only used once twice a week yadda yadda yadda but if its not what makes this diff and can it be used with ghrp drugs and cjc no dac and what are its properties compared to 1295 no dac and is it better more importantly which one would you guys prefer? out of the two? does it get you huge lol or burn fat or both or what i tried a lil research but..... this as far as i got plus i wanted to talk to someone who has used it

another question is if i was to get grrp2 and do it with cjc no dac its 5mg and the cjc is 2 so how could i run out of of both of the same time? would i have to do more of the ghrp2 cuz i like to toggle my doses at 150 200 150 200 etc its never the same logically i like to run more before my fasted cardio so any ideas? if not im just gonna stick with ipamorelin

Last edited:
Back