This season's TUF

I'm just glad they got that Browning muthafucka out of there. I think that the UK is gonna spank us from what I've seen so far. I'm sure each side is gonna ruin the other teams side of the house too, since they obviously decorated it that way on purpose. I really hate all the house wrecking. I think they should show more of the drills and workout aspects but I'm an mma guy and not Spikes target audience.

Ya, its looking a little better last episode. I wasn't crazy about that first episode in england. Just seemed real lackluster and monotone. But I'm getting excited for the season to really unfold.

I was very unimpressed by the first UK USA fight. I find myself cursing at the TV so much during TUF shows. I don't do this too much during regular events because the skill set is usually very high but during some of these TUF shows I find myself wondering how some of these guys who fight like a fistfull of assholes get on the show. I know that a lot are already members at UFC guys camps and some are actually descent but the ground games of both of those guys were fucking terrible. The fake low kick to head kick from the Brit was the only thing that was good shit. However, some of the shittest guy's I've ever trained with could have subbed those too ass clowns in the first round.

Also, Bisping's a douche.

I was very unimpressed by the first UK USA fight. I find myself cursing at the TV so much during TUF shows. I don't do this too much during regular events because the skill set is usually very high but during some of these TUF shows I find myself wondering how some of these guys who fight like a fistfull of assholes get on the show. I know that a lot are already members at UFC guys camps and some are actually descent but the ground games of both of those guys were fucking terrible. The fake low kick to head kick from the Brit was the only thing that was good shit. However, some of the shittest guy's I've ever trained with could have subbed those too ass clowns in the first round.

Also, Bisping's a douche.

+1! I'm usually thinking the same thing (almost) every season... but I've come to the conclusion that they (Zuffa/Dana) really don't want a bunch of highly skilled bad asses or master technicians each season. I think they look for a) does he at least train at a decent camp or have an athletics/martial arts background. b) does his personality work for reality TV and the show.. and c) does he look like he posses the POTENTIAL to excell and grow over the years. They want people to enjoy watching "up n comers", follow their stories, and follow their carreers as fighters and watch them improve every fight.
That would have to it because some the guys on the show (especially the last 3 seasons) looked horrible.. and I mean, like Amir Soddolah (sp?) didn't even have a pro fight!! he entered that show 0-0.

Bisbing seems like a great guy!

Im really happy Browning is out, what an idiot just like hes brother, waste of food!

It was great to see that arrogant yank dropped by a head kick:) This season is gonna be great.

I would love to see Bisping get KTFO but I Hendo doesn't match up with him very well. I hope I'm wrong. I thing Bisping's reach might be a problem. Hopefully Hendo will dirty box that fuckwad to death.

I think the American's think that the US is at the top of the MMA world. To tell you the truth, I think most people do.

If the UK can dominate this show it think it would be a great thing for MMA and give UFC more weight in marketing to other countries.

I think that the UK will prevail in this show. I think that MMA as a whole blows the UK out of the water because of the early success here and the availability of schools but I think the fighters from the UK on this season's TUF seem more dedicated and focused.

I think that the UK will prevail in this show. I think that MMA as a whole blows the UK out of the water because of the early success here and the availability of schools but I think the fighters from the UK on this season's TUF seem more dedicated and focused.

I haven't really seen enough of some of the US guys to really tell yet, to be honest. I know who one of the US guys is and where he trains, etc.. and I can tell you he's a beast/killer!! ..but I'll leave it at that.
I feel we've gotten to know the English fighters better so far but I'm thinking thats how the producers/directors are plotting this out. I highly doubt as hands on as Dana is that he would choose a much better group of UK fighters for a us show that is US vs UK. I think the US guys will be coming around soon. :) I'm betting the finally will be a UK vs US for at least 1 if not both weight classes. That would make the finale very marketable/profitable.

Back