Thoughts and input on PRIMO?

btw thats not how bodybuilding works, once you hit 195 you'll be like oh i wanna get stronger and bigger and you'll pack on more size

btw thats not how bodybuilding works, once you hit 195 you'll be like oh i wanna get stronger and bigger and you'll pack on more size

i know it gets addicting and its never is enough but idk i wanna try n keep myself looking..... Modest? and not carried away. if that makes sense..

but thank you for the advice will take it into consideration as i literally start muckin some Chicken Thighs n Potatoes lol

Another fuckin thread...
"i don't wanna goof with my levels" what the fuck!
You will have NO TEST IN YOUR SYSTEM WHICH IS THE PREDOMINANT HORMONE IN A MALES BODY.
Good luck with your limp dick and shitty cycle.
Tough love brother...don't argue with us...please...you know nothing about AAS...
Peace

I ran a cycle of primo (3 or 400 mgs wk dont rem exactly), and 40 mgs of var for 16 weeks...had good results. I ate super clean and worked my ass off. Primo is slow for results but very good in the end. Knowing what i know now, i wouldnt run it without at least 200 mg wk of test...

He's too young brother and obviously doesn't know what he's doing...please don't help him...

explain this sorry.. im too light ? :s

I am 6'0 220. Shit I think was 185 before I even started lifting weights. In other words you need to eat more. 210 at your height would be a look you would like. The way you are anyone I know at the gym would call you scrawny as fuck.

Too young i agree...missed his stat post later in thread! Aas isnt recommended until around 25...until then, enjoy your naturally high test, work your ass off, and research!! And btw, if you dont think primo/var doesnt "mess with your levels" blah blah blah, your wrong. Trust me, i know...

Take it from me bro...I did a short cycle of Var only and learned my lesson the hard way before I got to know the members here...
I was too young and I did it without test...so I was wrong on both counts...
I felt like shit towards the end and couldn't push in the gym, y? No fuckin test.
You are too young, and not educated enough on AAS anyway regardless of how old you are...even if you were 25 I'd say to wait.
Peace

Another fuckin thread...
"i don't wanna goof with my levels" what the fuck!
You will have NO TEST IN YOUR SYSTEM WHICH IS THE PREDOMINANT HORMONE IN A MALES BODY.
Good luck with your limp dick and shitty cycle.
Tough love brother...don't argue with us...please...you know nothing about AAS...
Peace

not arguing and clearly up for advice and hearing u guys out... why else would i post and ask lol. obviously don't know and looking for some help aha

not arguing and clearly up for advice and hearing u guys out... why else would i post and ask lol. obviously don't know and looking for some help aha

At least your asking before jumping into it...
Just wait brother...even if you were 25 I'd say wait.because your not heavy enough lbm wise for your height to use AAS...

i fluctuate between 188-192 ish.... what should i be weighing and i just measured myself im 6'1

i dont work legs nearly as much as i should... maybe once a month lol -_- but since iv moved iv been hitting legs as often as chest... that will help me get my weight up right?

Last edited:
ahaha 200 would be sick! 195..200 Cut would be cool with me... guess ill just eat n drink more

If that's your goal then you don't need AAS brother...
Get a SOLID diet going...my opinion is to invest in a nutritional coach...
3J is excellent, currently on a diet with him myself.
You can find his contact info in the diet Forum in the very first sticky thread.

Back