Thoughts on a weird vial of HCG, would you use it?

Billegitimate

So I've been using some HCG from an Indian pharmacy. The first vial I used was clearly legit, and acted like all the HCG vials I've ever used, meaning that it was clearly under a vacuum seal and when I reconstituted I had to hold the plunger back lest it inject the water way too suddenly.

On this last vial I was a bit surprised that that didn't seem to occur. It looked exactly like any other vial with the white powder at the bottom, but it didn't seem to suck in the water. Unfortunately, I had also run out of the syringes I used to reconstitute last time so was using a little .5ml syringe and just used in 5 times to get the concentration I wanted.

I'm unsure if what I noticed was something wrong with this vial or the fact I was using a syringe with a much smaller barrel. Any thoughts? I'm considering injecting a very small amount and looking for an adverse reaction. I'm also considering reconstituting the last vial I have with the same syringes and seeing if it is just the syringes.

Not all vials will be vacuum sealed, it happens. Bacteriostatic water will kill any nasties that may be in there. :)

Not all vials will be vacuum sealed, it happens. Bacteriostatic water will kill any nasties that may be in there. :)
it will only help prevent growth. If it's contaminated it's trash, even with added bac water.

and OP some vials do not have vacuum so i woulden't base much on that topic.

it will only help prevent growth. If it's contaminated it's trash, even with added bac water.

and OP some vials do not have vacuum so i woulden't base much on that topic.

Assuming that the HCG isn't scooped up from the toilet, the benzyl alcohol is a biocide more than capable of killing anything that would come through a stopper before it's crimped. Yes, the intention of bacteriostatic water (and BA itself) is a growth retarding agent, but it will kill the vast majority of contaminants that are likely to be encountered. ;)

Glad to see you posting again. :)

Back