thoughts on DC training

donjob

thinking about switching over to DoggCrapp next monday, just wanted some feedback first. it makes complete sense, but then you see these huge motherfuckers whether they are on AAS or not and doing volume type training. hypertrophy, hitting 3-4 exercises with 5 sets per exercise on each muscle group. i've tried 5x5, pretty good success but i have plateuaed. i've done a variation of 5x5 to try and switch it up, didn't help out too much. what do you guys think of DC, have any of you tried it? what are the pros and cons? GO!

Yes! DC training is in one simple word: INTENSE. I attempted it earlier this year and the gains are great BUT i felt i was not ready for it, connective tissues need to really be strengthened up and solid. They recommend 2 years MINIMUM before doing it as well, the rest/pause is probably the most intense thing ever. Extreme stretching has to be done very carefully too, it's like a type of torture almost if you think about it because you are doing weighted stretches after getting a huge pump. Recommended to do the routine while bulking only as well. Have a bunch of friends who have gained tons of strength off of it as well as size. Sucks i can't really do it yet but it is no BS and very, very intense.

just started it yesterday. those stretches hurt a lot more than i thought they would. and my chest is actually a little sore, something that hasn't happened in a long time.

DC trained for around two years. I have to say it was some intense shit and loved it. I plan on getting back into it soon and have my split laid out. If you really look at the whole idea behind it it is a great idea. Some love it some hate it.

Back