Thymosin Beta-4(TB-500) research log brought to you by Vibrant:)

Interested.....Following!

On another note: Does anyone know if I can stack this stuff with GHRP2/cjc w/o dac.

I'm currently on the above 150mcgG2/CJC100mcg Morning/Night

Would like to know if I can add this stuff in?

Yes, there is no problem adding tb500 to your protocol.

Im using ghrp6/cjc no dac right now as well.

Only thing I wouldnt do is put them in the same pin.

Injected subQ again today.

My forearm got a little sore yesterday but that was because I was pushing myself very hard. I took a day off today and I'll update tomorrow on how my forearm feels.

just a quick update, my forearm is not sore at all at this point.

I had a couple days of back to back competitions and its holding up good. Im really sore everywhere else though, but it's only muscle pain. I suspect that tb500 only has an effect on actual injuries not muscle soreness.

unfortunately my forearm is pretty sore. I pushed myself hard during my sport comp and it wasn't too smart on my part but I didn't really take time off to recover. I started training way too hard right after the comp. I plan to limit the amount of stress I get in my forearm for the next few days to give the tb500 a chance to work its magic.

I'm in for this one, I've been interested in this peptide too. It would be good to see your results with it.

Did my injection yesterday, my forearm felt pretty good during practice today. I have one injection left as part of the loading phase.

Also yesterday at the gym I banged my shin on something and I have a pretty big bruise today. Im interested to see if tb500 has any effect on healing bruises faster.

Did my injection yesterday, my forearm felt pretty good during practice today. I have one injection left as part of the loading phase.

Also yesterday at the gym I banged my shin on something and I have a pretty big bruise today. Im interested to see if tb500 has any effect on healing bruises faster.

Hey bro - where are you, how are going going?

I had a huge bruise on my thigh , dont even no how it happened anyway my first tb500 shot ever 2 weeks ago i subqued into that thigh , and the next morning that bruise was basically gorn or significantly less noticable . shit is def legit still not to sure how powerful it is tho im 3 weeks in at 2mg a week . im still having issues with my shoulder (torn labrum)

what i said above also suggests exactly what other members have been asking , the closer u can inject to the injury the better.

Hey bro - where are you, how are going going?

Things are going well, thanks for asking. Sorry for not updating, I've been extremely busy. I'll put up a short review today.

I had a huge bruise on my thigh , dont even no how it happened anyway my first tb500 shot ever 2 weeks ago i subqued into that thigh , and the next morning that bruise was basically gorn or significantly less noticable . shit is def legit still not to sure how powerful it is tho im 3 weeks in at 2mg a week . im still having issues with my shoulder (torn labrum)

Most peps are systematic. Some do have a localized effect.

You're doing a very low dose. If you can afford it, I'd recommend to dose it at 6-8mg split into two injections per week.

Back