Jimi's RUI - TB 500 Log

so excited to find this.. gonna try this for torn rotator cuff. so
1. you pin three times/week.. or would 1 pin/week will work? i need to order today
2. any difference btw spot injection vs subco? if i go with spot injection where to pin?
3. will it increase glucose levels? i am still recovering from small fiber neuropathy..

so excited to find this.. gonna try this for torn rotator cuff. so
1. you pin three times/week.. or would 1 pin/week will work? i need to order today
2. any difference btw spot injection vs subco? if i go with spot injection where to pin?
3. will it increase glucose levels? i am still recovering from small fiber neuropathy..

Pin 2x/week
No benefit to spot inject - sub q is fine
no impact on blood glucose what so ever ..

Pin 2x/week
No benefit to spot inject - sub q is fine
no impact on blood glucose what so ever ..

Great. More questions pls
-the tb500 received was in solid form as opposed to powder. Is this normal?
-50 units equal 10 ml
-no differences what time to inject. I prefer evenings

Great. More questions pls
-the tb500 received was in solid form as opposed to powder. Is this normal? It can come as a solis puck as well
-50 units equal 10 mlnot sure i follow..in a slin pin 50units=1/2ml
-no differences what time to inject. I prefer evenings

I see no diff in time of injection..evenings should be fine

50 units equal 10 mlnot sure i follow..in a slin pin 50units=1/2ml

thanks jimmy...

Basically i was thinking of doing your way.. draw 0.5 ml BAC and pour into the 2mg peptide n pin it. do it again couple of days later. Basically we r skipping refrigerating any unused pins..unlike the youtube guy who is using 1 ml BAC..but is he using 5 mg vial? https://youtube.com/watch?v=U5ppjcht_V4

problem ar-r never sent a syringe...which syringes you using 0.5ml? because 1ml is the most common. nj outlaws sales of syringes.. i drive to pa for that..

thanks jimmy...

Basically i was thinking of doing your way.. draw 0.5 ml BAC and pour into the 2mg peptide n pin it. do it again couple of days later. Basically we r skipping refrigerating any unused pins..unlike the youtube guy who is using 1 ml BAC..but is he using 5 mg vial? https://youtube.com/watch?v=U5ppjcht_V4

problem ar-r never sent a syringe...which syringes you using 0.5ml? because 1ml is the most common. nj outlaws sales of syringes.. i drive to pa for that..

Jimmy

I drew 50 units of BAC and once reconstituted, i was only able to draw ~35 units (the 15 disappeared) after bleeding air...Is this usual? i though i would end up with 50.. i used 30gage 0.5ml slin pin

Last edited:
I have some pretty knarley tendonitis in my elbow I've been battling for about 4 months now. This would be my first peptide experience. Could someone point me in the direction of some newbie info on peptides? I'm assuming you dilute the 2mg in some bacteriostatic water, just based on the price. I'm sure I could google the process of doing this but does anyone have any information on the ratios, etc.?

Sorry for any newbie headaches I have induced :axe:

Jimmy

I drew 50 units of BAC and once reconstituted, i was only able to draw ~35 units (the 15 disappeared) after bleeding air...Is this usual? i though i would end up with 50.. i used 30gage 0.5ml slin pin

rui never includes slin pins. Liquid doesnt just disappear unless some shot out due to uneven pressure in vial vs outside. So lets start over here. Im assuming you have 2mg vial of tb500 ...what are you planning on running? I mean you should be dosing at 4mg/week in 2 - 2mg injections so measuring should be a snap...basically reconstitute the 2mg vial with however much bac water you want and inject the whole thing on monday...then do the same with another vial on thursday. Do this for 4 weeks. Then the next 4 weeks reconstitute whole vial and take 1/2 of volume of vial on monday and other half on thursday for 2- 1/mg doses for a total of 2mg/week for the second 4 weeks. Make sense ?

Jim...just wanted to say thanks for the log. I'm looking into TB500 as another option if my Ipamorelin+GRRF 1-29 doesn't pan out as planned....

also...uneven pressure in the vial...yah, been there....like an ultra small fountain. I cry a bit each time i see this...then kick myself for being an idiot and pushing too much air in :)

Jim...just wanted to say thanks for the log. I'm looking into TB500 as another option if my Ipamorelin+GRRF 1-29 doesn't pan out as planned....

also...uneven pressure in the vial...yah, been there....like an ultra small fountain. I cry a bit each time i see this...then kick myself for being an idiot and pushing too much air in :)

Yeah if your gh stack there doesnt do what you are looking for I would give the TB a go man. LOL at the rest of your post. We all learn the hard way dont we?

I have some pretty knarley tendonitis in my elbow I've been battling for about 4 months now. This would be my first peptide experience. Could someone point me in the direction of some newbie info on peptides? I'm assuming you dilute the 2mg in some bacteriostatic water, just based on the price. I'm sure I could google the process of doing this but does anyone have any information on the ratios, etc.?

Sorry for any newbie headaches I have induced :axe:

The basics are that Peptides are short-chain proteins, and can be somewhat fragile in their handling, must be refrigerated, are pinned several times a day using slin pins. I stack Ipamorelin, a 3rd generation GHRP (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) with Mod GRF 1-29 w/o DAC. Right now i'm on 100mcgs of each 3x per day. This is to treat a shoulder separation. After a 12 week cycle, i'll cut down to 100mcgs once per day in the morning for anti-aging benefits. Anyway, hope some of this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
how does it feel now? i am going to start a cycle, however i was instructed to inject it at thje source into the muscle. what is your opinion.

I think we already discussed this but I really do not think it makes any difference at all. The way TB500 works site injections should be no more effective than subq use. That being said injecting at the site will not hurt its effects either.

Thanks for the log. It sounds promising. I hope I have good results as I'm tired of all the nagging injuries. Quick question if I pin on wed/sun do I have to refrigerate after reconstitution? For the maintenance phase I'll be mixing the 2mg and only taking 1/2 each day. The other question is has any of your shoulder pain come back since stopping the TB500?

Thanks for the log. It sounds promising. I hope I have good results as I'm tired of all the nagging injuries. Quick question if I pin on wed/sun do I have to refrigerate after reconstitution? For the maintenance phase I'll be mixing the 2mg and only taking 1/2 each day. The other question is has any of your shoulder pain come back since stopping the TB500?

Yes definitely refrigerate the reconstituted pep and store the powder pre recon in the freezer or fridge as well.
The pain (knock on wood) has not returned and the shoulder feels better than it has in I cant remember how long. Im looking forward to your log. This stuff was one of those sounds too good to be true things that actually ended up working man. I hope you experience the success with it I have. The only reason I even tried it was because 2 people I know and respect used it and said it really helped them. Im glad I did.

Awesome! Glad to hear you are still reaping it's benefits after discontinuing it's use. Ok, so stick the whole shipment in the freezer until use? How long in advance did you pull one out when you needed it?

When I was ready to reconstitute id pull the powder from the freezer & let the powder warm up a bit (20mins or so) then reconstitute with Bac water. Make sure its fully reconstituted before dosing and storing in fridge.

Back