Tiajuana

lifthard16

Quick trip south of the border, anything legit down there? I know things were shut down, but something must be there.

lifthard16 said:
Quick trip south of the border, anything legit down there? I know things were shut down, but something must be there.

Lots of bunk shyt down there from what I gather, moreso than ever. Most legit shyt is in Mexico City and other non-border towns in the heart of Mehico...

lifthard16 said:
I'm sure there is, but I doubt you will get an address posted here. However, you could keep an eye open for legit gear. If I were you, I'd inform about Stallion gear over there, heard nothing but good about them.

find a wal-mart and buy it there
that's what I did. got test and deca there
injected in the bathroom and left

lifthard16 said:
What about mailing home aftter finding legit stuff? ok?
That would be incredibly fucking stupid to do. If you do this, go ahead and right things like 'steroids' and 'testosterone' on the box in big letters before shipping it.

Mexico is perhaps the worst place from which to ship gear into the US.

I agree DO NOT mail it. I had a friend once who mailed stuff to himself from Europe and the DEA raided his mom's house and arrested him.

lifthard16 said:
even if you walk it across border, ship home? theoretically speaking of course
If you get is across the border, then do whatever you want. 99.99999% of us would just keep it with us until we got home.

Get a giant hollowed out dildo, fill it with amps, seal it, grease it, jackhammer it into your ass, walk over the border (if you can)

lifthard16 said:
What about mailing home aftter finding legit stuff? ok?

dude, why do you want that dirty mexican shit anyway, when you can get good gear other ways. PM me, ill fill you in

that is exactly why I went to Wal-Mart because everything else is bullshit in those side of the road Pharmacias

Back