time off between cycles

they say half the time of your cycle your should be good but some go longer and some like myself jump from cycle to cycle
or if i can will stay on all year
with HCG and a good run of post cycle therapy (pct) you can go from cycle to cycle in short time
4-6 weeks say depending on the cycle
orals are a pain and i think they should be given a good amount of time off
before you do another one

but best to be safe and go with a good 10-12 weeks in between

the time prior to ur last shot should in my opinion depend on the length of the cycle or gear used. per say test e i usually give about 2 to 4 weeks then start my post cycle therapy (pct). upon finishing my post cycle therapy (pct) then i take about 1/4 or 1/2 cycle length at least before i think of another cycle. tests come back good, my jewels fall back down, then i know my body is ready

time on = time off...

time on = first injection - last day of post cycle therapy (pct)...
so say you did a 10 weeks cycle... you used test e... waited 2 weeks after lost injection to start post cycle therapy (pct)... post cycle therapy (pct) lasts 4 weeks...

time off = 16 weeks

crushershockey said:
time on = time off...

so say you did a 10 weeks cycle... you used test e... waited 2 weeks after lost injection to start post cycle therapy (pct)... post cycle therapy (pct) lasts 4 weeks...

time off = 16 weeks
yeah but it seems that not everyone does that..

crushershockey said:
time on = time off...

time off = 16 weeks

Do you do this?

How about this: get bloodwork done to see if everything is back to normal and then consider cycling again. Time off should equal time on + PCT...but I started my cycle a little early so who the fuck am I to say?

LiftTillIDie said:
Do you do this?

yes i do... i'm not older like a lot of the guys on here... i started young and i'm still young... so i take care to make sure i don't fuck anything up worse than i already may have

Back