Time sensitive AI Question, please help

Spunkey71

Hello All

I am having issues with my insurance and doctor so instead of going without my prescription AI I am going to use liquid Letro from one of our sponsors. I received it in the mail today and on the bottle it says 2.5mg/ml. I have searched the boards and came across a lot of different posts on how much to take. One post says to take .25-.6 mgs every 2-4 days (for a cycle) and others say to take 2.5 mgs every other day (for a cycle). I am only on TRT and inject 200mgs a week, my buddy is about to start his cycle of 500mgs a week so I need to have a better understanding of proper dosage for both of us. I need to take one of by two injections per week tonight and need an idea of what dosage to take tonight with my injection. I currently take 1.5 mgs of Arimidex per week which keeps my E2 at 25 which is ideal for me.

Thanks In Advance!

Spunkey71

You probably know this already, but you're going to have to verify your dosage with blood tests. That's the only way to figure out what the equivalent of the letro will be to 1.5 mg of Anastrozole.

I would start at the lower dose .25 mg every 2 to 3 days and retest to see were your levels are.

You probably know this already, but you're going to have to verify your dosage with blood tests. That's the only way to figure out what the equivalent of the letro will be to 1.5 mg of Anastrozole.

I would start at the lower dose .25 mg every 2 to 3 days and retest to see were your levels are.

The bottle says 2.5mg/ml, the oral syringe that came with the Letro is a 1ml syringe so how much do I take with this syringe to get .25mg?

The bottle says 2.5mg/ml, the oral syringe that came with the Letro is a 1ml syringe so how much do I take with this syringe to get .25mg?

At 2.5mg/ml you would fill the 1ml oral syringe to the .1 mark, that will give you .25mg. The .2 mark on the syringe will be .5mg and so on up the numbers, with 10 on the syringe being 2.5mg.

1ml = 2.5 mg
.5ml = 1.25 mg
.25ml = .625 mg
.125ml = .3125 mg
.0625 = .15625 mg

So you would take approximately .10ml (one click on a 1ml syringe for .25mg.) It sounds confusing, but it's just simple math. This is going to be Trail and error for you though, as your body may aromatize the Letro different than it did your anastrozole. You definitely want to get the blood work done to get Dialed it...

Remember to give it about 3-4 weeks to get to serum saturation levels of the Letro and get the Adex out of your system entirely. The nice thing is they both have about the same half life.

I don't think I would use letro on a trt dose. The stuff is way too strong. Maybe if I was using over a gram of test I would enertain the idea. You would probably be better off picking up some adex or aromasin truthfully.

Back