TITAN Pharma Anavar 20 mg tabs/Test Cyp (real or not?)

purestrength81

Hey guys,

I came across Titan Pharma (Steris Laboratories) England, UK Test Cyp 250mg/ml and Anavar 20 mg tabs x 100.. anyone heard of them?

The Var tabs are pink/red, chalky looking, square, with an "S" on it.

My understanding is that it's an UGL based out of the UK.. the only feedback I got thus far is that they used to be around, Pharma grade back in the early 90's.. had too much stuff on the black market, and shut down.. and it was good quality stuff back then...
Got their Test Cyp 250mg/ml as well... that looks more legit.

Titan is not pharma grade is ugl purestrength you are 100% correct, in my experience I can tell you they quality is not real good

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I came across Titan Pharma (Steris Laboratories) England, UK Test Cyp 250mg/ml and Anavar 20 mg tabs x 100.. anyone heard of them?

The Var tabs are pink/red, chalky looking, square, with an "S" on it.

The only way to tell is to buy a labmax test and test it yourself.

The only way to tell is to buy a labmax test and test it yourself.

Yeh, anyway, I am not going to use it. Don't know enough about it. I'd rather get Pharma grade stuff.

Not gonna chance my kidneys on some Var made in an UGL, by some dude who just stuck his finger in a whore's vag, and is cooking in his basement.

Not worth the risk.

Thanks .

Yeh, anyway, I am not going to use it. Don't know enough about it. I'd rather get Pharma grade stuff.

Not gonna chance my kidneys on some Var made in an UGL, by some dude who just stuck his finger in a whore's vag, and is cooking in his basement.

Not worth the risk.

Thanks .

simply retarded reasoning considering 90% of pharm grade gear is made in compounding pharmacies and most likely is really just UGL labeled to be pharm

Back