real or fake pure gear anavar

Gonzo123

Hey guys im new to this site. Ive always read up on forums but have never signed up. has enyone heard of pure gear ana Anavar (var) being fake. I got 100- 10 mg tabs in a shiny package. the packaging is nice but the Anavar (var) looks different than any other ive seen. the tabs are small pink and round. They have a chalky like texture and they dissolve quickly in my mouth. I was half way through my cycle and ran out of Anavar (var) so I had to purchase from another source. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

No I don't. I've done other cycle as well. I'm sticking to anavar only for this cycle because I have certain different goals for the way I want my body to look. And my body reacts really well to anavar. Thanks for the input.

No I don't. I've done other cycle as well. I'm sticking to anavar only for this cycle because I have certain different goals for the way I want my body to look. And my body reacts really well to anavar. Thanks for the input.

I hate to tell u this buddy. Pure Gear is garbage. I agree with the man above. Unless you are a girl, you need to run test with your var. I love var too, but first, get some real var, then some test, and do it right.

Ok so it's fake gear? That's what I need to know. Like I said I have ran test before. But I have different goals. Thanks for the response though. I had a feeling it was fake.

Back