Tito Ortiz or Randy Couture

Fyre

UFC44: Undisputed is coming to us on September 26th. The big match of the night that's scheduled is Tito Ortiz vs Randy Couture.
Who's your pick for the win?

I like Couture as well but I think Ortiz will take it too. A lot of shit was said when Tito wouldn't face Chuck Liddell so I think that Tito has something to prove so to speak. However, Liddell underestimated Couture in their last match so hopefully Ortiz doesn't do the same.
Randy is one hell of a fighter. He's already made some huge changes in his fighting skills. I'm excited what he brings into the match this time. I'm definitely looking forward to it!
:)

I hope Tito gets his ass handed to em.I respect him as a fighter but his cockiness makes him look unprofessional.Couture on the other hand is a class act and brings lots of game to any fight ....it should be interesting none the less.

Hey fellas I know Tito and he will definately not come in underestimating randy. that was a big mistake by Chuck last time around. If Randy comes with stand up game like last fight then this fight will be a great one though. Tito is the man, even if everyone dislikes him.

bigdaddy22 said:
Hey fellas I know Tito and he will definately not come in underestimating randy. that was a big mistake by Chuck last time around. If Randy comes with stand up game like last fight then this fight will be a great one though. Tito is the man, even if everyone dislikes him.

Ortiz is an awesome fighter. We definitely can't take that away from him. The cockiness is a little much.....lol...but that comes along with the business sometimes. I agree that if Randy comes in as he did in the last fight, it will be a great match-up.
I'm looking forward to it that's for sure. :)

Another good match up for that card is Tim Sylvia vs Gan McGee. I believe this is the first time that Sylvia is defending his title. That should be a good fight as well.
One more week for the Tito/Couture fight!!!!

Couture beat the shit out of him. New undisputed light-heavyweight champ. I'm so fucking happy. It's feels so good to watch Ortiz cry.

Yeah that sucked pretty bad. I got to give Randy his props, but I just wish we could of had a better fight. Sylvia lit up Gan though that was some nice stuff. Much love to Randy!

Ortiz must have been pretty damn humiliated with that showing on Friday night! All the trash talking he did about there is no way he is going to be taken down by a forty year old man!
Randy definitely surprised me. I was happy to see him win. :)

I knew Randy would be ready to go. I've trained with the guy enough times to know. He also has a no bullshit all business attitude. He keeps getting better and he is use to fighting guys that are at least 30lbs bigger than him. I could be biased since I am also training under team quest but the guy is a stud. Hell of a guy to hang with also, he had a pretty cool get together after the UFC in vegas. van Tanner and Matt Lindland were also there...

I understand where you are coming from Ironfist, because I too have a biased attitude since I have trained with Team Oyama, and sparred many times with Quinton, as well as other fighters. I just think Randy came in there, and knew what he ahd to do, he had a great game plan, and it worked well. Most people (that dont train along side him) did not really think he was gonna beat Tito that badly if at all.

bigdaddy22 said:

no%20dog%202.JPG

bob marley said:
Great avatar man. Fedor's the shit.

yes he is. but I really hope Nog defeat him by triangle choke.

guess why? :rolleyes:

btw i'd like to have wand's pic after hendo fight. he looks like sloth(spelling?) from goonies (spel.. again?)

Last edited:
Back