Tito Raymond

Nice Guy

I met Tito at the 2003 Olympia. Very approachable and a very nice guy unlike some other bodybuilders out there. From what I saw he looks natural to me. Hope he competes again. One of the top Middleweights out there.

None of these "natural" bodybuilders are actually natural...theyre all on the sauce...i dont understand it either....just because they arent taking 20 different drugs in a stack and instead are only taking two and three they claim to be natural and the federations let them get away with it ....Not one....shit except for that Pelletier fag!!but hey i give him credit that is or at least seems to resemble a truly natural physique!!

traps12 said:
I met Tito at the 2003 Olympia. Very approachable and a very nice guy unlike some other bodybuilders out there. From what I saw he looks natural to me. Hope he competes again. One of the top Middleweights out there.

you look bigger than he does thats for sure...........

Tito gets gifts at the national level. He gets 7th at the usa's as a light heavy. There were many guys that should have placed way ahead of him! He should have placed 12th at best! And that is sick that just because his name is Tito Raymond that he can show up in poor shape and there are guys way behind him that were WAY better than him and he still places that high!

NOT RIGHT!!

Back