Tito Raymond

thanks for the welcome johnny b
ive seen you around other boards. looks like this is your homepage though. yeah tito is huge. in real life tito is a couple inches shorter than me. im 5'9. when i was working out next to him( for about a week straight) i was around 190. after seeing him at the gym i looked up his stats and he says he weighs like 175 or something. he was easily over two hundred pounds though. im just sorry i never got to run into his girlfriend amy fadhili

there is a link to amy fadhili's website through tito's website i'd check it out johnny b. as far as what most people can obtain im not too sure. hes a big guy. big and ripped. thats pretty rare to find a pro bb that still looks good in his off season. although he probably has to keep up his appearance for all the old women he trains. so his stature would be more comparable to the general public than gunter or ronnie but they are just superfreaks

I met stan mcquay and tito raymond. Stan is definitely not natural anymore. Tito is definitely natural. I'm natural and Tito was the same size as me. I'm 5'8 185 lbs.

Stan was gigantic and ripped to shreds. He is definitely on the sauce.

look at the pics from the nationals. Stan's glutes are just too striated for someone that says they are natural.

Back