to add test enath??

taro

im 34yo,bf10percent,180lb.
i ve been trainning for 4 years my diet is complex carbs,healthy fat and lean protein.this is my plan for my second cycle
30mg of diana for first three weeks
200mg of deca for eight weeks
this is my third week in this cycle. and i didn t see not too much result with deca and dianabol.
what are u guys think about the idea of adding test enath to this cycle??.and what caution i got to make for my pct??thanks.

youve been taking 30mg of dbol for three weeks and you arent noticing any changes?
1) your gear is bunk.
or
2) you need to seriously consider eating as a hobby.

bunk gear.. withing 3 days i have noticable water weight from dbol.... and the deca should be showing a little something too.

Strega said:
youve been taking 30mg of dbol for three weeks and you arent noticing any changes?
1) your gear is bunk.
or
2) you need to seriously consider eating as a hobby.

i there is fake british dispenseray dianabol???

SO you decided to run a deca/dbol cycle. Brilliant. Did you do any research?

I would abort this cycle and go back to the drawing board.

roccodart440 said:
SO you decided to run a deca/dbol cycle. Brilliant. Did you do any research?

I would abort this cycle and go back to the drawing board.

I absolutely agree.... ditch the cycle do your homework

i would do 750 mg a week of test enan and 200 mg a week of decca..but you really dont need decca....just my opinion

sean usmc said:
i would do 750 mg a week of test enan and 200 mg a week of decca..but you really dont need decca....just my opinion
i did start this cycle like three weeks ago(8weeks cycle on total .i used dianabol just for the first three weeks. is it adding test at this time its ok?? or i stay just on deca alone???.

Last edited:
taro said:
i did start this cycle like three weeks ago(8weeks cycle on total .i used dianabol just for the first three weeks. is it adding test at this time its ok?? or i stay just on deca alone???.

What are your stats and cycle history ??

Addind Test E after 3 weeks in a 8 week cycle is stupid. Ad some prop if anything.
And you should not run deca alone like you are doing.

Bast said:
Addind Test E after 3 weeks in a 8 week cycle is stupid. Ad some prop if anything.
And you should not run deca alone like you are doing.

all i can get my hand on is test enath,sustanonor winstrol other products are not available. any suggestions???

Last edited:
If I had to continue, I would (dispite I think it's junk) run Sustanon (sust) EOD.

And then when youre done.. dont be thinking of doing another cycle for several years and a SHITLOAD of reading up on stuff.

Oh, and get a better source.

yeah i would abort the cycle test e is what you can use ok bro....that should always be your base or the first thing you wanrt in your system...

Back