To order Tren and Ace Seperate OR in a Tren/Prop Blend

spidartanks

I'm trying to figure out what way i wanted to run my cycle.
im running tren and prop for a lean bulk cycle.

last time i ran it i ran tren and prop seperate (100mg/ml) i ran them at .70 ed injections. which works out to be around 500mg/week each.
i never experienced any night sweat sides or anything really. it seemed to work great with my body. i did get the tren cough 3 times over the cycle. no big deal though.

i am a little aprehenzive to try it a different way now, but reading around maybe i dont need that much test. The test is just to keep my boys happy right?

figuring out all of the numbers:
if i buy 5 vials of tren and 5 vials of prop - i get 5000mg of prop and 5000mg tren. this is going to cost me a couple hundrend bucks MORE than the blend.

the blend works out to give me 9000mg of total gear. 3000mg prop and 6000tren. so as you can see i get MORE tren this way and less prop for a lower price also.

this way seems like the way to go, its less oil to inject, its cheaper, it gives me more tren/less test.

the ONLY thing i am concerned about are sides, will there be more of a chance of sides or less with less test.

i'll run it at a dose of
300mg test a week which works out to be 600mg of tren (.5ml a week of oil)

what are the chances that i'll get MORE sides, or LESS sides, does anyone have any input or experience with this? also with running it, last time i ended the tren at week 9 and ran prop for the last week solo. is there a point in doing this still, which would not be possible with the blend. just another thing for me to consider?

If you buy the blend and the sides get bad there's no way out without stopping your cycle. Most find less sides from more tren, less test. Tren also competes for the same receptors as test and is 5x stronger - more tren is better in my opinion. If you run the blend, 10 weeks minimum and you'll need 1 vial of prop to finish 2 weeks with no tren, for a total of 12 weeks (minimum). Personally, if you know how your body reacts to tren already I would choose the blend - less oil, lower cost, etc.

good words thanks...makes sense when you say it like that. My only thing is i was concerned with perhaps having more sides with less test as compared to lasttime... Could be in my head but its good to hear other opinions.

Whats the reason for 2 week end with no tren. Is that the same sort of deal as taper off? Or ease off etc?

Whats the reason for 2 week end with no tren. Is that the same sort of deal as taper off? Or ease off etc?

You want the tren out of your system before post cycle therapy (pct), since it's a 19-nor it takes longer to clear your system than the test. If your post cycle therapy (pct) has nolva in it, then it's especially important to run the test longer. If you run both till the end, the test will clear before the tren does and then you've got tren in your system with no test. Basically, running the test longer is just for a smoother recovery without any complications (hopefully).

Why not buy both the blends and separate prop? so you can dose it however you want? it'll still be cheaper, and it's not like you're ever going to want to run tren without test anyway.

get enough to dose tren at 300~400mg/pw and throw the rest of the money in separate prop vials.

why do people always try to skimp on this kind of thing? go with the right gear for the job. we're not talking about cookies or boxer briefs, we're talking about oils you're injecting into your body and hopefully permanent changes to your musculature. buy the right thing, the whole cycle, with the pct, the first time through so there won't be surprises or failed starts.

i appreciate what you're trying to do, but i think it's a false economy.

why do people always try to skimp on this kind of thing? go with the right gear for the job. we're not talking about cookies or boxer briefs, we're talking about oils you're injecting into your body and hopefully permanent changes to your musculature. buy the right thing, the whole cycle, with the pct, the first time through so there won't be surprises or failed starts.

i appreciate what you're trying to do, but i think it's a false economy.

Thanks for the input.
Im in no way cheaping out. Just looking into seeing what is more practical thats all. There is no harm in seeing my laying out my options

On a side note about the prop on the side.
Ill order 6 vials on test tren (120mg tren, 60mg prop)
And ill grab 2 vials of prop.
So i can run it at 350/wk for an extra week.
And if i choose to increase test in cycle ill have thr option

ill have on hand too
Prami
Aromasin
Letrozolol
Clomid
Nolva
Lipid stabil (chlosterol support)
Liv 52
daa
Accutane

Last edited:
Thanks for the input.
Im in no way cheaping out. Just looking into seeing what is more practical thats all. There is no harm in seeing my laying out my options

On a side note about the prop on the side.
Ill order 6 vials on test tren (120mg tren, 60mg prop)
And ill grab 2 vials of prop.
So i can run it at 350/wk for an extra week.
And if i choose to increase test in cycle ill have thr option

ill have on hand too
Prami
Aromasin
Letrozolol
Clomid
Nolva
Lipid stabil (chlosterol support)
Liv 52
daa
Accutane

Looks good, only thing is you need to run the prop more than one week longer than your tren. 2 weeks would probably suffice but why not go with 3 and make sure the tren is truly out of your system. Lots of people have a hard time recovery from tren, and an extra week or two of just test is going to have basically no effect on your longer term health/recovery, so give yourself the best chance at a fast recovery.

Also, dont run nolva with a 19-nor(tren), you might be able to get away with it, but why risk progesterone problems? If you can, get your hands on some hcg for an hcg blast before your post cycle therapy (pct) and then run your clomid 100/100/50/50 for your post cycle therapy (pct).

Looks good, only thing is you need to run the prop more than one week longer than your tren. 2 weeks would probably suffice but why not go with 3 and make sure the tren is truly out of your system. Lots of people have a hard time recovery from tren, and an extra week or two of just test is going to have basically no effect on your longer term health/recovery, so give yourself the best chance at a fast recovery.

Also, dont run nolva with a 19-nor(tren), you might be able to get away with it, but why risk progesterone problems? If you can, get your hands on some hcg for an hcg blast before your pct and then run your clomid 100/100/50/50 for your PCT.

Agree with this except I prefer the clomid & nolva combo. If you run test 2-3 weeks more than tren it shouldn't be an issue with the short esters. Clomid will suffice on it's own though.

I run 2 sometimes 3 compounds at once and have run various blends to achieve this...but for me, i found that sometimes the blend ratio's arent quite right for me , so after a few years of cycles, now I just buy test e tren e or a and eq and mix my own blend twice a week as i know now what my body likes the best.Its not a money issue at all, to me there is no sense running gear that you dont get the most benefit out of, and that takes some time and experience, as everyone is different.

I have clomid and nolva for post cycle therapy (pct)...i assume running both for post cycle therapy (pct) isnt a bad thing. Thats what i have always done. This time i did pick up some hcg for an hcg blast. Not sure what to expect as it will be my first time with it. Im sure it will be pretty good.
I already placed my order. Picked up 2 vials of prop. Thatll be enough for an easy 3 week extension at the end of my cycle. Im really hoping that my body and libido agree with the 2:1 blend of tren to test so i dont need to add extra test but its there if i need to right?

ill figure out my entire cycle soon and post up for some critique..especially with the hcg. Ive read a lot of different wqys.
Some run it whole cycle
Some run 2 weeks before post cycle therapy (pct) with blast
i didnt order a lot of hcg.... Just a blast might serve well?

Back