Anderson Silva
Frank Mir
BJ Penn
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Lyoto Machida
Michael Bisping
GSP

I hate Jones. I love to hate him. Hope Rashad smashes him, schools him!

i dont think we are going to see that happen bro...rashad is good but hes not great...i mean he couldnt even put away Davis and looked horrible in that fight, he better come with a lot more if he is expecting to beat jones imo

Fck Jon Jones, I don't care if he has the belt, he is not a champion. Hope Suga pulls this off

I want Rashad to win too but Jones is definitely a champ his skills are sick bro only a blind man would not agree.Still I would love Evans to knock him the fuck out, just think it would be funny to see john dead ass on the ground.

List your top 5-10 fighters, current or retired.

Are you asking for our favorites? If so, y'all have some crappy lists!

Kazushi Sakuraba--Godfather of MMA.
Takanori Gomi (Pre-UFC)
Rampage Jackson (Pre-Title loss)
Gray Maynard
Benson Henderson--because he is 110% 24/7
Dan Henderson--all time favorite status. He's a real man.

i dont think we are going to see that happen bro...rashad is good but hes not great...i mean he couldnt even put away Davis and looked horrible in that fight, he better come with a lot more if he is expecting to beat jones imo

laff laff. Phil Davis is no slouch in bed. . .Rashad is Phil's only loss. Who knows if Jon could beat Phil. I'm not an Evans fan boy by any means, but I think we all know that Jones is as fake as it gets by this point. Time for him to eat his crappy, egotistical, contradictory, nonsensical-assed words.

laff laff. Phil Davis is no slouch in bed. . .Rashad is Phil's only loss. Who knows if Jon could beat Phil. I'm not an Evans fan boy by any means, but I think we all know that Jones is as fake as it gets by this point. Time for him to eat his crappy, egotistical, contradictory, nonsensical-assed words.

well we have been talking about it for a while now and the time will come this weekend and we will see who will come on top...i just still dont see evans doing it...if/when jones destroys evans we will see what excuses everyone comes up with next...

well we have been talking about it for a while now and the time will come this weekend and we will see who will come on top...i just still dont see evans doing it...if/when jones destroys evans we will see what excuses everyone comes up with next...

If he beats Rashad and Dan Hendo I'll give him P4P best in the world.

one down and one to go.......i just cant wait to see which hendo shows up for the fight...especially seeing we don't have to worry about a ground game coming from jones...actually looking more forward to this fight then the hype of rashad.

No. Anderson is still P4P the best. Better foot work, better head movement, better boxing, better muay thai, better bjj, better chin, better timing, has more wins...

Jones has the reach and strength and equal quickness. Jones is BIGGER than everyone he is beating which is the opposite of what P4P represents. You think Jones can move up to HW with the big boys? Anderson can hang with 205lbers all day. Jones is great, amazing, mind blowing, but P4P the best? nah bro

No. Anderson is still P4P the best. Better foot work, better head movement, better boxing, better muay thai, better bjj, better chin, better timing, has more wins...

Jones has the reach and strength and equal quickness. Jones is BIGGER than everyone he is beating which is the opposite of what P4P represents. You think Jones can move up to HW with the big boys? Anderson can hang with 205lbers all day. Jones is great, amazing, mind blowing, but P4P the best? nah bro

this is what i would like to see as a superfan...when anderson beats chael, and jones beats hendo, i would much rather see silva jump up to LHW and fight jones, im wayyyyyy more interested in seeing that then the supposed "superfight" they were trying to put together with silva and gsp...

i think that would be the one true test for jones instead of making the mistake and jumping up to HW to early like he is kicking around

anderson silva is p4p the best fighter atm, thiers so many jooci possiblitys with jon jones,anderson silva and GSP all able to fight one another if they met somewere in the middle . i would love to c the spider v GSP .

There is no way that Silva would go up, though...
Also, No way GSP would go up anytime soon. We already have someone like that (Hendo) who transcends three weight classes. He is the P4P best in the world in my opinion. I want to see him fight Silva again...no way Silva can take the new and improved Hendobomb...

There is no way that Silva would go up, though...
Also, No way GSP would go up anytime soon. We already have someone like that (Hendo) who transcends three weight classes. He is the P4P best in the world in my opinion. I want to see him fight Silva again...no way Silva can take the new and improved Hendobomb...

well lets see here he will go up and has...not only making forrest look like a fool and knocking out james irvin so hes done it twice.

and i see the same result in the jones fight with hendo as you would see again with silva...does hendo have a hell of a punch? Yes...but it needs to connect and i dont think thats going to happen..im sorry even though i would love to see hendo win that fight, its just not going to be there for him...he was dominated by sheilds and there is just too much hype on him since he beat a washed up fedor

Back