Top 10 Fighters

its hard to compare the old fighters to the new ones i would like to see how a young royce gracie would fair against fighters nowdays the cardio level seems to be much higher with guys like gsp and bones jones

GSP would walk through the young Royce, he was great but he had a huge advantage bringing a style few knew to the cage.

anderson silva is p4p the best fighter atm, thiers so many jooci possiblitys with jon jones,anderson silva and GSP all able to fight one another if they met somewere in the middle . i would love to c the spider v GSP .

Anderson Silva vrs Jon Jones would be insane!

So many good fighters, past and present. I prefer the "smart" fighters. The ones who fight with their head as much as their body. Guys like Anderson Silva, Machita, GSP, Gomi, Sakuraba and more.

GSP is the man! I think he lost faith in himself after getting knocked out by that midget matt serra. He hasn't fought the same since then. He talked a lot about moving up in weight to challenge other belts until that shit happened. I loved watching his fights too until that loss happened. Who else wonders if GSP is ever going to finish another fight. All his fights used to be knock outs or submission and now they all go to decision. I know he wants to fight a careful fight and keep the belt but damn. I would love to see gsp and anderson silva fight and they need to do it before one of them loses while they both still have the belt or else it wouldn't make sense. I would love to see anderson or gsp either one move up and challenge for the next belt up but I don't think that's ever going to happen sadly...

Who else thinks frankie edgar has the most heart of anybody in the ufc. They should call that kid rocky. He's as tough as they come. I'm a big fan. Never seen somebody make a comeback like he did in those fights against grey maynard.

opinions are opinions but not sure how the dude that started this thread didn't have jon jones in the top 10. i'm actually not a fan but the guy is phenomenal. made rashad look like an amateur with those elbows. can't wait for overeem to come back and knock jds out with one of those uberknees ;) cain velasquez is a beast too who's name i didn't see mentioned much.

I hope chael sonnen grinds him down, gives him an old school american backyard bully style ass beating and yes I would like to eat gina caranos post workout ass

Last edited:
Haha

Gina carano!

Gina-Carano-Ass.jpg

I new she was fine but Damnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

alistair overeem
cain velasquez
jon jones
anderson silva
GSP
JDS
rory mcdonald
bj penn
rampage
rashad evans
..........among active fighters

P4P Jose Aldo... Even Anderson admits it. Just has lame ass opponents, no one to prove himself against... Maybe Edgar after Benson fucks him up. He'll have to move up to get any respect.

Here are 10 top fighters you might be interested in:
1. Muhammad Ali
2. Bruce Lee
3. Mike Tyson
4. Anderson Silva
5. Conor McGregor
6. Royce Gracie
7. Fedor Emelianenko
8. Manny Pacquiao
9. Georges St-Pierre
10. Jon Jones

Back