top pre workout drinks

I switch to Prodigy for a while love the stuff. I just bought some of the blackberry tea Craze today!

Say what?!?! Never heard of the flavor I have candy grape, tastes like crap tbh, but I'm not buying PWO for the taste, more for the results and I can't deny them. Have you tried craze before?

I like either gaspari super pump max or PMD pump fuel v.2.
They both contain different types of creatine and plenty of BCAAs with a stimulant.
The arginine is what gives the "pump".

what good preworkouts are around?? i just finished off muscle pharm assault , used it about 3 bottle=3months but i want to switch it up. i train at night so heavy caffine and cracked out crash is not my style. let me know your thoughts. thanks!

There was a documentary on a while back about one of the top university`s
Cambridge or Oxford, don`t recall which one carrying out tests on all the supplements,
and what they found was that all these energy drinks were just full of either sugar
or caffeine and that they didn`t actually work.
You`d be as well to drink coffee or fruit juice to get the same effect only cheaper.
An interesting fact came of it though of all the things they tested only creatine
was found to actually work, so save your money and spend it on what does work

what good preworkouts are around?? i just finished off muscle pharm assault , used it about 3 bottle=3months but i want to switch it up. i train at night so heavy caffine and cracked out crash is not my style. let me know your thoughts. thanks!

I would recommend ENRAGE by eFlow Nutrition. It's moderate stim's. Clean smooth energy, great taste and awesome pump!

Jack3d get me high no joke haha I hate pre workouts now a nice meal packed with carbs gives me the best workouts

There was a documentary on a while back about one of the top university`s
Cambridge or Oxford, don`t recall which one carrying out tests on all the supplements,
and what they found was that all these energy drinks were just full of either sugar
or caffeine and that they didn`t actually work.
You`d be as well to drink coffee or fruit juice to get the same effect only cheaper.
An interesting fact came of it though of all the things they tested only creatine
was found to actually work, so save your money and spend it on what does work

I believe it. With that said however, I do mix "Maniac!" with creatine for my PWO. It's got a bit of caffeine which I sometimes need, but doesn't give me super jitters like a lot of the others - or that awful crash.

so i ended up trying on Cellucor C4 and its good shit, i train at night and it gets me nice and wired enough to go thru my workout and sleep a few hours later. It has a good amount of beta in it! i take it and get on my computer for a few mins and when my skin starts to tingle its like my alarm to take off for the gym lol

Wrong. Do some research on Caffeine, Creatine, Beta Alanine, Agmatine...Then tell me those compounds are ineffective placebos.

If you don't know what your talking about then I suggest you don't talk.

If you don`t read the full post I suggest you don`t comment.
I said Creatine was found to work, I also said drink coffee
for the Caffeine.
If you want energy in the gym then stock up on real carbs
like pasta and rice etc.
Read the full post next time.

I manage an independent sports nutrition store. Venders give me tons of free shit to try, plus I do tons of research on every product.

The products available now are not the same products from 6 months ago. At least half of the best selling pre workouts have been reformulated due to recent FDA regulations banning the amounts of stims that are allowed in products and also certain compounds like DMAA that have been outright banned.

Here are just a few off of the top of my head that I know had to reformulate:

Hyde
Jacked3d
Bullnox
C4
HemoRage
Assult
1MR
Neurocore

The new Jacked is shit. It is so bad that the company voluntarily pulled it to reformulate it again to try and salvage the name before they ruin it's reputation forever. All of the current Jacked3 formulas suck donkey dick.

Currently, from the new crop of pre-workouts I would have to rank the following pre-workouts as my favorites:

Finaflex Stimul8
Gat Nitroflex
PNI Prodigy
Betancourt Bullnox
Nutrex HemoRage
Prosupps Hyde + Prosupps Jekyll
Cellucor C4
BPI 1MR

People talking about craze must have tubs still of the old batch, because the company was ordered to destroy all product. It contained methamphetamine-like compounds. The company was prosecuted for it.

If you guys want try the best pre-workout I have ever tried, see if you can find someone in your area that can get their hands on X-1 by a company called Powermill Labs. They are a local Atlanta upstart. X-1 doesn't just get you going, but it is full of mood support supplements to make you feel good. I am usually happy to be in the gym anyway, but this shit makes me feel twice as good to be in the gym.

powermilllabs.com/

I just finished MP Assault. Great taste, no pump. Wouldn't recommend it. I wanted to try Betancourt Bullnox, but I couldn't find it.

coffee + 2g taurine and creatine . nvm the over priced/hyped pre-WO drinks. IMO

Back