Topical Spironlactone

70w30 said:
What is it,s purpose?

It lets you keep your hair while on cycle in most cases. I don't think it works with Winny.

I have the 5% cream and it stinks, but I got it from wholesale hair products and not Minoxidil.

The 5% cream from Dr. Lee is great, no smell at all, but its a bit hard to use all over the head. I just use it at the temples.

The 2% solution is good too and its easier to spread all through your hair, however it does smell a bit more, its definitely one to just put on at night.

I use the 2% at night, but I'm not so consistent about it. I can't really tell if it is working.

The ! said:
It lets you keep your hair while on cycle in most cases. I don't think it works with Winny.

I have the 5% cream and it stinks, but I got it from wholesale hair products and not Minoxidil.
I did a search and found it.......does it not make more sense ,to get a script for Finesteride?

Yes the 2% solution is awesome. If you are concerned with hair loss use 1 ml in the morning and 1 ml at night. I typically only use 1 ml at night and i can tell it works.

going to minoxodil.com brings me to americanpharmacy.com, where i dont see any spiro.... am i going to the correct place?

70w30 said:
I did a search and found it.......does it not make more sense ,to get a script for Finesteride?

Finasteride is better for preventing DHT and is IMO the best choice for use with any cycle including test.

However spiros doesnt just stop DHT but all androgens (however probably less effective at stopping DHT than finasteride) so should be used when you are cycling any other gear which doesnt convert to DHT but some other androgen i.e nearly all of them except test I believe.

Is this the type of stuff where if you start it you cannot quit or your hair will revert back to its regular stage and fall out....Or do you just do it when cycling?

Back