Toremifene citrate?

tilldeath

Why is there not much speak of this for post cycle therapy (pct)?

I know clomid and tamoxifen are tried and true, but with the research out and bloodwork I've seen, and boost to cholesterol I'm curious.

Im in the same boat as you. I have never used but have many friends that have and they swear they recovered better, were talking about guys who did this for 20 years, some of which compete.

Its claimed to not have the same side effects and as effective as clomid.

The studies are mixed and there is no clear cut evidence.

Jury is still out IMHO, but I haven't used it so..........

I'm also very interested in Torem. I almost want to try it for my upcoming pct, yet there just isnt solid info on it yet. I'ts hard to come up with a dosing protocol even....:dunno:

I'm diggin into this one!!!

Roid- unitri

I'm also very interested in Torem. I almost want to try it for my upcoming pct, yet there just isnt solid info on it yet. I'ts hard to come up with a dosing protocol even....:dunno:

I'm diggin into this one!!!

I am intrested in trying unitri but can't get a hold
On that any body have resources??

Worked like a charm for me @ 60mg's ED 4 weeks and .5 Adex EOD... after a heavy 20 week cycle. Defo recommend, give it a shot.

Worked like a charm for me @ 60mg's ED 4 weeks and .5 Adex EOD... after a heavy 20 week cycle. Defo recommend, give it a shot.

not to hate, but would like to hear from more people with higher post counts. I know I'm one to talk cause my post count is low on these boards, just saying.

not to hate, but would like to hear from more people with higher post counts. I know I'm one to talk cause my post count is low on these boards, just saying.

Take what you like homie... not my first time round this rodeo. My advice is just that...advice, I encourage you to do your own research. Regardless of what ANYBODY posts, post count or not, how you react is always going to differ from somebody else. I have 12 cycles under my belt, so I am good. haha My last run was HUGE... and I recovered nicely with Torem (RUI) and have kept 90% of strength gains post cycle 7 weeks now.

yeah, reviews seem solid for it. Will more than likely give it a go following up my next cycle in Feb. will post up bloods from day 1 and day 28 on Post cycle.

yeah, reviews seem solid for it. Will more than likely give it a go following up my next cycle in Feb. will post up bloods from day 1 and day 28 on Post cycle.

Good luck man... I take Adex .5 every 2-3 days also... it works good for me. Prolly gonna wait til Feb myself. My last cycle was extreme, I won't post it cause I will get flamed and well... you know... My lifts were crazy strong for me and I dropped 6% bf.

Back