Tornel T200....

hmmm, mine looks slightly different. Cap is more of a purplish blue, but it could just be the photo.

Also, mine have 3 lines of text under the 200 Depot.
(I may make a typo, the font is *really* small)

REG. S.A.G.A.R. No.: Q-1069-060
REG. REP. DOM. No.: 3208
REG. REP. PERU No.: 169341297-4

Lot/Exp. 176 AG0 05

THAT'S JUST THE COLOR OF THE PIC MY FRIEND. KEEP IN MIND THAT I TAKE PICS OF GEAR EVERY WEK, AND SOME OF THESE ARE ALOT OLDER.. COMPANIES CHANGE THERE LABELS AROUND EVERY SO OFTEN..... THE FIRST PIC IS A FEW MONTHS OLD. I JUST WENT AND LOOKED AT THE ONES I HAVE NOW AND THEY ARE LIKE YOURS. I POSTED A PICK SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE....

GY...

is that supertest fake??????????

I think they both suck, but that may just be because I got mine from Tijuana

Ive got some of the Supertest but i havent tried it yet. It's new to me and I hope im not disappointed.

Guess i got screwed....mine was a lot more expensive...try $100 for the same 10ml!!!!:wtf:

Hook a brother up:afro:
Ill keep ya posted:

Supertest-

I dunno about this stuff, did 250 miligrams, have not slept since.
Size increase, well ididnt do enough to know, but sure made me not be able to sleep..did I mention that?

I payed 140 for mine (two bottles). This is week 7 of the 8 week cycle. I am doing 2.5cc's every wednesday and have put on 10lbs so far. I feel like these were underdosed, and definitly underfilled! My next injection looks like it will (maybe) reach .5-1cc. ohh well.

i liked tornel t-200......they say it is underdosed but i did gain 12lbs from it.....10 weeks......getting hard for me to find.....can someone pm me some suggestions?

Back