Totally different person since starting AAS use

Roush

I am banned!
has anyone noticed themselves as having become a totally different person then they were before ever beginning AAS use,, both mentally and character ? I'm not talking one cycle of AAS, I'm talking a couple years.

I've become completely different IMO,, others have noticed this as well,, heck someone even told me my face looks different now, let alone my character.

Without going into all the changes, here are a few things just to give an idea what I'm talking about

- Before AAS I was married and completely committed to a 'monogomous' sex life with that one person … since AAS,, I'm still married to the same person but NOT monogoumous at all.. went from monogomy to that of being in an open 'lifestyle' relationship

- Before AAS, I was pretty laid back and very forgiving of any of my employees mistakes.. now, its "your fired"-- I don't have patience for mistakes

- Before AAS, I spent way more time with my kids,, now, I'm a lot more tightly wound and its hard being around kids

- Before AAS, I had a nice house with no holes in the walls .. now, I spend hundreds of dollars for dry wall guys to come over and patch up the newest hole I've punched in the wall

- Before AAS, I had never threatened to kill someone,,, after, I've had the cops called on me for doing so, on more then one occasion

heres some for a good change

- People react different to me as well.. I get more respect, my demeanor and the way I carry myself is different

- Instead of the wife wanting to have sex 3 times a week,, she wants it 3 times a day.. I'm not sure how she changed due to my AAS use,, but it had that effect

plenty more changes have happened.. just curious if this has happened to anyone else or feel something similar .

Just goes to prove that there are physical as well as psychological changes that occur with AAS use

I have had little emotional changes so far, other than the restoration of life from being completely apathetic before starting TRT to being normal again after starting it. However, I have noticed that all my emotions are more real, more powerful, more impactful. This is a challenge for me, due to having never really had to deal with emotions at all. I was a drunk from age 13 onward and when I quit drinking I was already in the throws of having almost no test in my body.

However, I have never been able to stand purposeful stupidity. If someone is stupid because they simply are on the lower portion of the IQ curve, that I have no problem with...it is who they are, they cannot be more than who they are and I cannot hold that against them. But when a normal intellect acts stupid on purpose, that boils my blood.

EDIT: Is your wife free tonight? ;)

I have changed im sure looks for sure... my case is different i lived a violent past drugs partying, then 10 years later got clean and responsible and became the biggest whore in my prime at 25yrs old.

Fast forward 7 or 8 years started aas still was a whore for another year. Im at a point in my life where the desire to be with ine woman and raise a family kicked in. So now im just a boring family guy but pretty happy.

My temper always been bad but it takes alot to make me explode but id say i explode easier now but rarely happens all in all i think ive become a better person since starting. I know you guys think im strange thats just my goofy twisted sense of humor :)

makes sense,, especially coming from where you were to where you are now.

She would be free tonight, If you were a sexy female ;) our open relationship rules are , I get to bang hot chicks and so does she (keeps things equal :)

View attachment 561255

makes sense,, especially coming from where you were to where you are now.

She would be free tonight, If you were a sexy female ;) our open relationship rules are , I get to bang hot chicks and so does she (keeps things equal :)

View attachment 561255

Dont get me wrong thats a fantasy i nenever got to fulfill instill think aboit it lol

Thats why when people tell me how toxic steroids are im thinking DUDE I SMOKED METH FOR 10 FUCKEN YEARS AND RECOVERED! lol

Dont get me wrong thats a fantasy i nenever got to fulfill instill think aboit it lol

It's still possible man, your getting married and settling down, but women get kinkier as they get older..

I had no idea my wife wanted to have a threesome and bring girls into our relationship until AFTER I started taking AAS,, and after I started taking AAS,, I started dating a 20 year old chick I met,, then my wife found out about it,, and to my surprise the result was her not getting utterly pissed at me, but her getting turned on by what I did, and then said she is fine with it as long as I share with her (first time I had ever any idea she would be into woman).. see, my using AAS even changed my wife.. AAS is some POWERFUL shit !!

edit: maybe it's effecting her so much too because she swallows

I have noticed major changes, but nothing negative whatsoever, infact, ive become a much better person all around.

Depression and anxiety completey gone, and never returned.
Much happier and get along with people better.
I am more focused in everything I do.
I find my brain more active, and this leads to achieving more in the gym, work, and business situations, i want things now (and i go get them).
Sex drive is better than ever.
I can carry on relationships better.
Sometimes i get very irritated at stupidity though, but i always have, AAS use had not made this worse or better.

Lookswise.........
I look like a completely different person (for the better).

Something else ive noticed is my skin is much better and looks healthier, nails grow like weeds and are stronger, and hair grows like a weed too and looks better, like shinier and healthier.

Last edited:
Oh ya the couple jobs ive had simce starting i stand out i get so focused only problem i always get haters in the work place im a truck driver and most coworkers are fat lazy fucks that probably dont lile that I work better than them

Oh ya the couple jobs ive had simce starting i stand out i get so focused only problem i always get haters in the work place im a truck driver and most coworkers are fat lazy fucks that probably dont lile that I work better than them

Gotta use those haters as MOTIVATION brother. They dont like that you work better and look better than them, well its about to get worse for them cuz 49er aint slowin down!!

Im in a good situation now moved to another city where i own a house. I dont have to worry too much about money right now so I decided to up my game im gonna go for prerequisite and look into a new career was thinking about xray technician shopping around for options.

I got my little family now and im tired of my dangerous job driving around with flammable shit 14 hours a night. I finally have a opportunity to go to school so im gonna do it so i can make good money for my family and hgh and tren

About to head over to a "friend's" house, so I'll put this as simple as possible:

I was a 500lb hypogonadal bitch that wouldn't get off the couch to answer the door. Life sucked.

Now I'm fucking life in the ass and it's only getting better. I have about 24lbs of LMM to add to my frame, then cut - and I plan on stepping onto a stage. I'll have a master's degree in a field that less than 10% of the population can grasp, and I have lost count of the female competitors that continually try to get me to play with them.

Zero fucking regrets here.

My 0.03c :)

It's still possible man, your getting married and settling down, but women get kinkier as they get older..

I will second that statement. I will have been married to my wife for 28 years (on April 25) and she is becoming more and more kinkier as time goes on. She just had me buy a second video camera and a tripod to record the action from multiple views...she wants it edited nicely, moving from angle to angle...

Hmmm...I usually prefer painting (looks better for the camera)...but maybe I should shift to doing that!

I will second that statement. I will have been married to my wife for 28 years (on April 25) and she is becoming more and more kinkier as time goes on. She just had me buy a second video camera and a tripod to record the action from multiple views...she wants it edited nicely, moving from angle to angle...

Hmmm...I usually prefer painting (looks better for the camera)...but maybe I should shift to doing that!

Something about taking pics or recording is a huge turn on it use to get me really into it. My new girlfriend is more reserved and does not allow that. I feel like a jerk cuz i still have a huge stash of pics and vids from my past. If we last another yesr strong im gonna grow up and destroy all those memories

I had no idea my wife wanted to have a threesome and bring girls into our relationship until AFTER I started taking AAS,, and after I started taking AAS,, I started dating a 20 year old chick I met,, then my wife found out about it,, and to my surprise the result was her not getting utterly pissed at me, but her getting turned on by what I did, and then said she is fine with it as long as I share with her (first time I had ever any idea she would be into woman).. see, my using AAS even changed my wife.. AAS is some POWERFUL shit !!

the dirty 30's

fucking women hit their sexual stride around 32-36

no fucking joke

the clock starts ticking on their fertility and they wanna bone like we did in our teens and twenties

Something about taking pics or recording is a huge turn on it use to get me really into it. My new girlfriend is more reserved and does not allow that. I feel like a jerk cuz i still have a huge stash of pics and vids from my past. If we last another yesr strong im gonna grow up and destroy all those memories

do NOT

i repeat, do not

do that

ever,

learned my lesson.

yeah i was a meth head too,smoked for 5 years.i did aas before meth and now present day.

Last edited:
i had the same effects too.when i came off aas when i was in my early 20 s i went out of control drugs drinking.i had all those issues.then i got clean and started hitting the gym.but not until i started aas again do i feel normal.accept pct.....

murder..

is pure

its honest

shit man... I'm just a natural born killer

funny thing is , i like your avi

huge fan of the spongebob and patrick show

Back