Touch of Gyno: Advice Please

Hey guys,
I took your advice on Ralox and been running it for just over 3 months at 60mg ED without missing a single dose. I believe it has reduced in size and softened up some, but it is definitely not gone yet. I will be out of Ralox in another week and a half or so and need to get more ordered. Would you suggest just staying the course and stick with RUI brand Ralox at 60mg ED, or do I need to do something different? Thanks in advance for any guidance you guys can offer. It is greatly appreciated!

Guys, I need some help. Per instructions above, I have used Ralox for 5 months religiously at 60mg every day (without fail) with only a little relief, what is the next step? Just doesn't seem to be going fully away. Thanks!

Listen surgery is the only cure so to speak. The use of this SERM is not a cure. It does help to reduce the female tissue and say reverse what has grown but in reality will not take care of the problem 100% much to many peoples thinking.

It seems from what you have reported it seems that you have been lucky with some stunting , stopping and reversing the problem but I haven't heard of people getting 100% of what they are hoping to achieve.

Just saying my 2 cents

Good luck

Last edited:
I still have a small hard lump but it is much less sensitive thsn it was. Still just puffy around the nipple. Anything else I can do? Do I continue on with Ralox? How long can it be used and are there any sides to worry about? Thanks.

Back