Tpowered Contest Prep Log

Weight 206.8

Had a great workout today (legs)
Squats
Hack squats
Leg extensions
Plate loaded iso ham curls. (Semi standing)
Plate loaded iso leg extension
Laying ham curls (machine)
Leg press (plate loaded)
Weighted calf raise
Seated calf press

20 min incline treadmill LISS

I felt really good today. Overall good mood, awake, alert, focused and srrong. I got lost in training and was almost late to work, only thing that made me on time is that the highway was empty at 10pm so I could drop the hammer.

I found these two songs that I want to kind of blend together for my posing routine. I want to use the first 20 sec of one song and then the last 40 sec of this other song. I think it will sound awesome. Anyone know of a way to kind of chop and blend music into one file??

Last edited:
Weight 205.4

Sorry I have been out of town for the last week. Been pretty busy with meal prepping and bringing all my food and sups with me out of town. Was visiting my parents.

It was a nice change of training to because I got to train all week with my brother who is a powerlifter and soon to be a strongman competitor. Leg day and back day were especially crazy. With us pushing each other we both were barely able to walk out of the gym.

Bumped my cardio up to 4 30min LISS sessions a week. Macros are still the same at 400c 300p and 80f. Been losing around 1-2lbs a week. Coach is happy. Im happy. I actually feel pretty amazing. Muscle fullness and hardness is coming in great. Sex drive and energy is through the roof.

Starting the Tren this week. So that should be interesting. I decided not to order the masteron and halo for this cycle and instead I'm going to run anavar for the last 8 weeks.

Weight 204.8

Yesterday was my first pin of Tren. Started my caber as well. And I also started a 2 week cycle of clen. Started at 40 mcg and will be tapering up to 80mcg. Taking 4g of Taurine every day.

Smashed legs today. I am really statting to see some nice improvements.

Last edited:
Weight 200
current macros 375c 275P 70F

Hey, sorry for the long absence, I have been busy as hell lately. anyways... this week was the first week of really starting to cut down, the passed 6-7 weeks we were still trying to put some muscle on before really starting to cut, today I weighed in at 200 even, and right around 9% BF. we are gunning for that middleweight class and everything is on track to hit that goal.

I feel better than ever, week 4 of Tren and the only sides I have really noticed was some coughing. I sleep like a king. I still get a little irritable in traffic, usually because I am in a rush to get to work because I got into the zone in the gym and went to long on cardio lol. the wifey is happy because my sex drive is through the roof and I feel like the energizer bunny, I can just keep going and going lol.

I am still doing a 5 day training split with 35min LISS cardio 4x a week

I do a 15 ish minute abb warm up when I wake up.

1 Chest, triceps, Abs
2 Delts, traps, Biceps
3 Back, Abs
4 legs, calves
5 REST

anyways ill try and be more consistent with posting updates now that things are really starting to move.

View attachment 564797

Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for recommending Vikings. The wife and I love it. Big Floki fan- he's nuts.

Good luck with the rest of prep.

Hey man, thanks for recommending Vikings. The wife and I love it. Big Floki fan- he's nuts.

Good luck with the rest of prep.

haha thanks man. that's awesome. you gotta get caught up with season 4 before the fall. that's when the second half of season 4 comes out. good stuff lol.

Weight 200

I haven't really lost a ton of pounds in the last 2 or 3 weeks, but I am without a doubt leaning out very nicely. I guess that means im still gaining a solid amount of muscle. Macros are the same as last week, although im sure they are going to change tomorrow after my check in.

I have been finding some pretty neat songs that I want to build my routine around. haven't decided on the exact song yet, but I have been playing around with them while I pose. I wont say exactly what song it is, but there is a dragon ball z song that has been remixed with some dubstep sounding stuff in it. I have to say it sounds pretty awesome. I just really want something that nobody else will be posing to lol.

Weight 200

I haven't really lost a ton of pounds in the last 2 or 3 weeks, but I am without a doubt leaning out very nicely. I guess that means im still gaining a solid amount of muscle. Macros are the same as last week, although im sure they are going to change tomorrow after my check in.

I have been finding some pretty neat songs that I want to build my routine around. haven't decided on the exact song yet, but I have been playing around with them while I pose. I wont say exactly what song it is, but there is a dragon ball z song that has been remixed with some dubstep sounding stuff in it. I have to say it sounds pretty awesome. I just really want something that nobody else will be posing to lol.

I went with salt n' pepa the last time around ;)

Weight - 195

training and everything has been going good. I have been super busy lately, but I wanted to check in and post a few pics that were taken about a week and a half ago at 11.5 weeks out.

I finally got tired of always pinning my quads, so I pinned the glutes for the first time and holy shit, its like heaven, ill probably stick to glutes and delts from now on to be honest.

here are some of the pics. still have about 15 lbs to lose in the next 9 weeks. cardio has been stepped up quite a bit this week, adding in an HIIT session.

View attachment 564945View attachment 564946View attachment 564947

I also wanted to share this embarrassing picture of me at a sloppy 220 after my vacation and eating like shit for a couple months. this is the progress I made in the first 8 weeks, 220 down to 199

View attachment 564948

Hey guys /gals I wanted to bring something up without starting a new thread. Last week was my first time pinning glutes, ever. I have been using this batch of gear, pins and technique throughout this entire cycle. Not sure why but I have had some swelling on my glutes and lower back. Could barely sit for the first 2 days... now it's just sore. Was more concerned about the swelling though. It was a Virgin muscle and I did pin 2cc of gear into each glutend (my normal amount that I pin in my quads) could this be due to just Virgin muscles? For work I do sit either at a desk (dispatching centre for first responders) or in a patrol vehicle for 9 hours.. so there is a lot of pressure on my glutes. Anyways. No redness or itching, I sterilize like I always do. Swab the vial and the injection site

Any input would be nice.

Last edited:
Hey guys /gals I wanted to bring something up without starting a new thread. Last week was my first time pinning glutes, ever. I have been using this batch of gear, pins and technique throughout this entire cycle. Not sure why but I have had some swelling on my glutes and lower back. Could barely sit for the first 2 days... now it's just sore. Was more concerned about the swelling though. It was a Virgin muscle and I did pin 2cc of gear into each glutend (my normal amount that I pin in my quads) could this be due to just Virgin muscles? For work I do sit either at a desk (dispatching centre for first responders) or in a patrol vehicle for 9 hours.. so there is a lot of pressure on my gluten Anyways. No redness or itching, I sterilize like I always do. Swab the vial and the injection site

Any input would be nice.

Never had pressure on my gluten. Only pressure from gas when eating my gluten.

Anyhow, the culprit is 99% virgin muscle. No redness, no warmth, no worries.

Quick update. The swelling and pain is pretty much gone. I will.be rotating between quads and glutes from now on.

New macros as of today are 300C / 275P / 60F

Cardio is
40 min LISS 3x per week and 25 min HIIT 2x per week. Coach says we will start carb cycling in the next week. 8 weeks out as of Saturday. Weight was up to 200lbs this week. I'm assuming it was due to the swelling. I felt like I was holding a lot of water and my ass was noticeably enlarged lol.

Anyways. Thanks for taking the time to read. I'm getting really excited about my first show!!

here is an updated picture from Saturday. 7 weeks out exactly.

Carb cycling begins tomorrow.

sitting right in the 195lb range. hopefully I can drop to 176 to make middleweight but im not sure. I have been getting leaner and leaner but my weight is not changing to much.

regardless, I am pleased with my results so far. This competition was to see if I even enjoy competing. so far I have enjoyed the prep leading into the show. I also wanted to prove to myself that I had the discipline to endure the prep which has been pretty easy actually. Turns out that I enjoy eating clean and tracking macros.

After this competition I am taking a few weeks off to go on a 3 week hunting trip, then in December I will start a year long grow phase. Then in December 2017 / Jan 2018 I will begin to prep for another show in the spring/ early summer 2018. hopefully with A LOT more mass.

View attachment 565035

Back