Training time before using gear..

How long did you train before using gear ?

• 1 yr

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 yr

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 3 yr

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other length of time

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
I waited until I was 25 to start using. In highschool and college I was under the impression that I was a better person for not using steroids while my friends were. What a load of crap. Since I got into the anabolic supplement game I have become much more knowledgeable about diet and training. I credit this to wanting to make the most out of every cycle. I only wish I had started earlier. I'm 28 now and have 3 cycles under my belt and getting ready to start #4. I usually do at least one every year.

great story stone cold...

a trained roughly 4 years before touching gear..my first serious cycle was 5 years after i started.....

Stone Cold, you are one impressive bro....

For me, just about to start my 1st cycle next month. I started training in Feb 1999 at 38 yrs of age.

I started lifting when I was 23 years old. I weighed 155lbs at 22%bf. I worked my ass off for two years and a month. I made it to 178;bs at 18%. I am now 206 at 13% at 5'8" in the last year I have made some increadible gains. I am glad I discovered juice.

I say your ready, when you know you are. When you have training down right. Nutrition/Dieting down right. When your rest is good, and you only need that extra 10% to get where you want because everything else is so inline. I recommend atleast a good year and a half to 2 years though. Although generally more because people don't get these things straight that fast usually.

7 years of training and 2 contests before I started. I started training at 15-16 and didn't do my first cycle until I was almost 23.

Back