Training with a guy on gear

sspeedo

Hey guys,

Quick question to get your experiences on this situation...

The guy I have been lifting with for the last year is starting his first cycle next week. He is planning to go real heavy and intense to get the max benefit.
Have you ever / Do you think it is possible for a non-juiced dude (me) to train with a guy on test sus/ decca cylce??

Im just worried Im going to loose another training partner... Just broke this one in too!!

Thanks,
Sspeedo1

You can train with him just don't expect to make the same gains. As partners you don't have to use the same weights or rep scheme.

why not? Just remember you are not him so know your limits!!! Don't let him tell you to keep adding weights to push you.. If done right you will see some good gains also!!!

My friend i train with is natural and by me taking some "VITAMINS" it has deff upped his motivation, and he has made some good gains also.

depends on how much stronger he is already.. personally i can work out with a guy that is doin 1/2 the weight as me on chest day or leg day as i dont want to keep changing the weight..

thats just me

if hes a good training part keep him!a good part is very hard to find,ya always get these fools that last 1 day -2 weeks

AS LONG AS HE MOTIVATES YOU AND YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE MAKING GAINS THEN BY ALL MEANS STAY WITH HIM, A GOOD AND WILLING PARTNER IS HARD TO FIND. HE MAY EVEN MOTIVATE YOU TO TRY SOME VITAMINS YOURSELF, BUT TO EACH HIS OWN...PEACE. PL

you can still train with him...... first time i took gear my lifting partner weighed about 145 and i was up about 205.... he really kept me motivated and pushed me alot..... just keep your partner motivated and know your limits

Back