Transdermal pro hormones????????????

Big-luke1

I've got raw powder pro hormones and was wondering if there would be a point of making transdermal trenavar for better absorption or would it not be worth it and the trenavar gets absorbed good enough??? Same with epi and halo

I believe absorbency is dictated by the weight of the steriod/ prohormone. I don't know all of the scientific lingo but if it has a high weight it can't work in a transdermal preparation. Or in other words your skin won't absorb it. Also oral hdrol or epistane may act quite differently injected than it does orally. Oh and I believe trenazone which is transdermal is converted to the active compound via your skin enzymes.

I remember back when Patrick Arnold developed a transdermal prohormone he used isopropyl myristate (IPM) to enhance absorption.

I believe absorbency is dictated by the weight of the steriod/ prohormone. I don't know all of the scientific lingo but if it has a high weight it can't work in a transdermal preparation. Or in other words your skin won't absorb it. Also oral hdrol or epistane may act quite differently injected than it does orally. Oh and I believe trenazone which is transdermal is converted to the active compound via your skin enzymes.
Is trenazone basically trenavar

Dienolone. From what I gather the old tren phs converted to this target hormone.

Yeah I have a recipe to make my own transdermal stuff with that ingredient and seems fairly simple. So bassically would I get better absorption with transdermal or oral? The compound is Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

Yeah I have a recipe to make my own transdermal stuff with that ingredient and seems fairly simple. So bassically would I get better absorption with transdermal or oral? The compound is Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
Being its not 17a methylated oral absorpstion would be poor. Transdermal would be gtg if you have a good carrier on hand such as the one used for test gel.

Being its not 17a methylated oral absorpstion would be poor. Transdermal would be gtg if you have a good carrier on hand such as the one used for test gel.
Yeah this stuff actually converts to the active compound in the body so would it still convert since the liver will be skipped the first time

Yeah this stuff actually converts to the active compound in the body so would it still convert since the liver will be skipped the first time

I'm not sure I understand the Q. It is not a methylated compound. Therefore a lot of it wouldn't survive liver first pass if administered orally.

OP I would do a little more research on this....seems like it might be what you are looking for

SO, methylated compounds would be less hepatotoxic if delivered transdermally? Could you use topical epistane to target gyno as well as act as an anabolic?

Any PH isn't going to target gyno. Just a serm really, nolva & mainly raloxifine. They block estrogen activity in the breast tissue.

Back