Travel Dilemma Please Help.

Scepter

Hi Guys. Im hoping to get some advise here. I have been on a test c only cycle for about 10 weeks now. Im looking to stay on for another 6 weeks but the problem is I am going on a 3 week ski trip across the border and Im not feeling like trying to smuggle year across.
I guess my question would be what would the consequences of coming off cold turkey for 3 weeks then jumping back on when I get back.
Any advise is welcome. Thanks Scepter.

If you pin again when you get back..you will have to build the test levels back up again. The same as when you started the cycle.. by the time you start seeing results..it will be time to pct.

Nothing could possibly make it worth traveling with gear. Clipping your nuts would be preferable to getting popped.

By across the border I assume you mean Canada. Maybe one of the Canadians can weigh in on this, but I think personal consumption is legal there so it might be OK taking them in, just use them all and don't bring any back through US customs. Are driving or flying across the boarder?

Otherwise, like everyone else said. Pin before you leave and PCT when you get back. Just know that your test levels will crash hard by the end of your trip and you will feel like doggie doo doo. Are you going with a girl?

Why not just start PCT while you are traveling. SERMs are pretty easy to travel with and you would avoid the crash.

The real solution to all this is to also be on TRT, which gives you a legal script from your doc, then you can bring stuff in a syringe any where. They have never stopped me and I have taken Test to Europe at least 10x in the past 6-7 years (preloaded in a syringe in my toiletry bag, but I have my script with me just in case.

I am coming from Canada to the States so anything across the border without a script is out of the question, you guys don't fuck around with drugs of any kind lol. As for shipping it, pretty tough as it's a ski trip and we are moving every couple days. Just going to PCT when I get back but before I do it's a perfect time to go to the doc and get tested for TRT.

Exactly! Take 4-5 weeks off, and if you go to the doctor for a blood draw and testosterone evaluation, it will be very low! Complain of all the usual symptoms, lethargy each night, low libido, erectile dysfunction, and muscle loss. In the States 90% of the General Practitioners will now prescribe TRT, just be very vocal about wanting depot testosterone injectable, not the effing creams. Most of the docs want to put you on the cream stuff. With this script in hand you can travel abroad with all your stuff, and you can also get blood work free 2x a year. Actually is a good idea to kind of be under doctor supervision, at least for all your blood work.

Get on the computer and make some realistic fake labels for something legal like B12 then remove the labels from your test bottles and put them on. It's sooo easy!

Back