Tren 100 with...

Newroidboy

So I started my Tren 100 today and it's first my first time experiencing this. I bought some milk thistle to help my liver clear out and eating lots of lean good protein.my friend took this for about 3 years and had no real side affects. I don't want to get gyno and that's what I am nervous about. What should I get to prevent it. I will probably use tren 100 about 2-3 bottle maybe just 2 to bulk up and switch to creating after. Is this ok? Can someone post links to where I can buy something to prevent gyno and to stay healthy? I heard Caber is good. Or reversitol as well. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hi!

no advices on tren before you introduce yourself, heigh, weigh, age, and how long you have benn working out.

tren is for advanced BB.

Tell us a little more about yourself. From the looks of it you've never used steroids before and/or you need to do more research. Steroids are not something to be taking lightly let alone Trenbolone.

Totally forgot to intro. Myself! I am 20, 5'11 and roughly 155 LBS. I have always worked out but just stay cut. I want to bulk up and was recommended to take tren 100. this is something I did some few days of research but there is so much that I need to learn about. Just trying to build my way up to get more built and perform in shows. I use BEAST creatine but that's all with protein. Any recommendations on what I should buy. May take first bottle to see how it goes.

Totally forgot to intro. Myself! I am 20, 5'11 and roughly 155 LBS. I have always worked out but just stay cut. I want to bulk up and was recommended to take tren 100. this is something I did some few days of research but there is so much that I need to learn about. Just trying to build my way up to get more built and perform in shows. I use BEAST creatine but that's all with protein. Any recommendations on what I should buy. May take first bottle to see how it goes.

I suggest you stick around on Steroidology and learn some. You need to always use Testosterone as a base. The safest most advised first cycle is using Testosterone by itself for around 12 weeks at the 500mg range. You will eventually learn that if you stick around here, and read up like I suggested. Also, you should never use Trenbolone for a first cycle it is a very strong compound.

Thanks! So I only took 1 pill of Tren 100 this morning. Am I fine to get off of it and purchase testosterone to get used to it? I won't have any effect right? What testosterone would you recommend? Thanks :)

Thanks! So I only took 1 pill of Tren 100 this morning. Am I fine to get off of it and purchase testosterone to get used to it? I won't have any effect right? What testosterone would you recommend? Thanks :)

Ready to use Trenbolone does not come in pill form. What you have must be a prohormone or a counterfit. If you only took one pill your fine to discontinue use. What I recommend you do is stick around Steroidology and learn. There are so many threads here about first cycles, if you read them you can't help but learn and understand. Use the search function here if you need to. Stick around here you have a lot to learn.

Hmm I ordered my pills of Tren 100 from stack labs. Comes with 60 tablets. Heard good words about it. Is it the same product?! I will for sure stick around :) thanks

Mind PM me a good testosterone booster? Thanks!

Hmm I ordered my pills of Tren 100 from stack labs. Comes with 60 tablets. Heard good words about it. Is it the same product?! I will for sure stick around :) thanks

It sounds like you have a prohormone and not a steroid, did you get it at a supplement shop?

I do not think that is the anabolic steroid Trenbolone. I think that is a prohormone version. A good testosterone booster is tribulus and a proper consistent workout routine.

Sorry noob question obviously. But what does prohormon do exactly? Is it good/bad? Is it ok to take it. It says it's not a steroid so I'm pretty sure you Gus are right haha. But can it really do anything?

Sorry noob question obviously. But what does prohormon do exactly? Is it good/bad? Is it ok to take it. It says it's not a steroid so I'm pretty sure you Gus are right haha. But can it really do anything?

A prohormone is a designer steroid. They generally come with more side effects and do not aid you in gaining muscle and losing body fat as well as steroids would.

Thats definitely a prohormone it has to be, 60 capsules its tren in pill form? You can get trenblone pellets you brew yourself but if this came ready made for oral consumption that has to be a prohormone.

It´s not even a prohormone.. most are banned by the FDA. chances are its green tea or vitamin with a fake name, read of the ingredients on the back and post here

they wont even disclose the ingredients in the product. Its probably grass clippings of some kind.
If you want to grow you need to eat. Go to the diet forum....take it from there.

I actually eat a lot to be honest just have a fast metabolism lol. My friend took this and got big really fast and had no effects except for a bit of temper he would notice.

the ingredients are:

Samento inner Bark 300mg
Nettle 100mg
daucosterol 50mg
colostrum 50mg
Pepsin 50mg
Sitosterols 20mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg
DHEA 2mg

I actually eat a lot to be honest just have a fast metabolism lol. My friend took this and got big really fast and had no effects except for a bit of temper he would notice.

the ingredients are:

Samento inner Bark 300mg
Nettle 100mg
daucosterol 50mg
colostrum 50mg
Pepsin 50mg
Sitosterols 20mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg
DHEA 2mg

Thats definitely not an anabolic steroid.

Back